.11.

<10.1.24>

Today felt... dry. Once again, I've come back into the infinite loop of having a low mood daily.

For some reason I can't really come up with the words to say. I barely remember what happened today. It was all such a blur to be honest. It's already nighttime and I can barely recall three things I did today.

I almost want this day to just end quickly so I don't have to worry about it. It's not like anything bad in particular happened today. The only thing I could think of is just being a bit lonely again, just because I texted my friend more than she texted me. It kind of plants this thought into my head that I'm bothering my friend while she's busy, and I'm here just being a nuisance because I have nothing to do in my life right now.

That's about it. I'm not sure what will happen tomorrow, but I am hoping I choose to focus on myself more than others.

Unfortunately, the reason I decide to do this seems to be that I want to avoid this feeling of discomfort from every time I see my unread message, rather than actually wanting to work on myself properly.

I almost want to cry, and pity myself, but I'll probably look back at tomorrow and realise how stupid I was.

Well, I'm glad at least that I've kept my diary entry streak.

—Yuna