𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓷𝓮

Athena heard the cannon shot and sighed.
She and one man were the only ones in the Arena.She knew she had to win, she grabbed her sword and started running. All in her mind was to stay alive and do whatever it takes to do so.

Not one minute later, she got pushed to the ground. A brown haired boy stand in front of her. She got to her feet again and lifted her sword.

The boy threw a knife at her but she dodged.

She didn't saw the next move coming: the boy kicked her in the stomach and sliced her forehead and then her arm. She let out a quiet scream before punching her elbow in his face. He get distracted and she kicked him off of her.

She then stabbed him over and over again.
She stabbed him until the cannon goes off, so she can be sure he was dead.

She fell to her knees, tears streaming down her face her dirt-strained.Not tears because she was scared, it were tears of joy. She can go home and is safe now.

She didn't felt the pain or anything. She didn't care about the wounds nor that she just had killed people. She knew it will all come later, the pain and the guilt. But now she was just happy that the games are over.

She had nothing on her mind, but that she won. That now she was free of the games. Free from living in fear to get reaped. She can now have a happy life with her sister.

The 67th hunger games were undoubtedly one of the most exciting ones the capitol had seen in years, besides the one, two years ago, where Finnick odair had won.

The girl had broken the record for most kills by only one tribute. Seventeen of twenty-four people Athena had killed. She was only fifteen years old, nobody knew that she had trained, for the most people she was an innocent girl. But she trained since she was twelve, since she knew she can be reaped.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am pleasured to present the victor of the sixty-seven Hunger games, Athena harrison from district five!"A voice rang through the arena.

Athena stood up, with a smirk she turned to the capital. She gave them all a bow still with her victorious smirk on her face. Now, she just wants to her family.

 Now, she just wants to her family

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓸𝓻 𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓪𝓴𝓼

I know it is a very short chapter, but the next chapters will be longer. I mean, this was just what happened in the arena with Athena. I hope you still like this chapter.
~Madison