𝓔𝓹𝓲𝓵𝓸𝓰𝓾𝓮

Finnick slowly woke up from his place. He heard three voices in the room near him.

He looked around the room, trying to find Athena. No sight of her. Just katniss and beetee.

Finnick slowly stood up and made his way into the room. Thomas, Plutarch and Haymitch looked at the boy. Thomas looked extremely worried. He was worried about Athena and how Finnick will react when he finds out.

Finnick noticed his look and looked at the older men,"Where's Athena?"

Thomas looked at the ground while the two other men looked at each other.

"Finnick, the whole mission was to get the mockingjay out of the arena alive-"

"You let her in there!"Finnick shouted, not letting Plutarch finish his sentence.

Haymitch and Thomas didn't knew what to say but Thomas exactly knew what will come now. He knew how much Finnick loved the girl and he would die so she could live.

"You let here there to die?!"Finnick shouted again.

"She isn't dead. She is now in the Capitol."

"As if that is any better!"

Plutarch and Haymitch tried to calm the boy down, while Thomas just watched. He knew that whatever happens that they deserve it to get Athena taken from the capitol. It's not like it had killed them when they had gotten Athena Johanna and peeta too.

After Plutarch was trying to calm the boy down, and Finnick had enough, Plutarch had said a few words that filled the little bit that was left to get Finnick explode.

"It is now how it is. Our mission was to get the mockingjay out of the arena, not Athena nor Johanna. Athena had barely killed her as she was angry. It is barely our problem that she isn't here. We don't even know where her loyalty lies."Plutarch said calmly and Finnick glared at him.

What did he just say?

Finnick attacked Plutarch and punched him in the face before pinning at the wall. He punched Plutarch again and Thomas let out a laugh.
He get was he deserve. He thought.

"Don't you dare talking something like that!
You left here to the Capitol to die! Just like the others! You took her away from me! You are no better than anyone in the damn Capitol!"

Finnick continued to say words like that and punch Plutarch brutally.

Neither Plutarch nor Haymitch had thought that Finnick gets so violently and angry. But Thomas knew Plutarch deserved everything.

As Haymitch got out of his shock trance he rushed towards them and grabbed Finnick and get him on the other side of the room.

Finnick tried to get out of the grip of Haymitch, he wanted that Plutarch feel the pain he felt in the moment."Calm down!"

It didn't helped Finnick was full in rage. How could they leave her? She didn't do anything, but trying to get katniss and peeta out of the arena. And what did she get in reverse? A free ticket to hell. How could he live without her?

"Haymitch. I don't want to live without her.."Finnick whispered.

"We will get them out as fast as we can, boy."

Haymitch put his hand on Finnick's shoulder to give him comfort. Thomas then made his way over to them and hugged Finnick slightly.

"When they didn't get her out. I help you kill them and get her and the others out of there without them. And if anything is, you can talk to me."Thomas whispered in Finnick's ear. He hugged the blonde boy so he could say that to him.

Finnick send the boy a grateful smile before pushing his emotions to side and joining the conversation.

Finnick leaned against the table and listened to the conversation. They were talking about what will happen when Katniss find out that peeta isn't here as well.

"She'll still cooperate, though?"Plutarch asked.

"Without Peeta? There's no guarantee."Haymitch answered shaking his head slightly.

"Well, you should have thought about all this before you left Athena and him in the arena-"Finnick said annoyed but he couldn't fully finished his sentence as the door opened, revealing katniss.

All of them fall silent and looked at the girl.

"Morning sweetheart"Haymitch said and Katniss ran to him and attacked him with a syringe.

Haymitch pinned her against the wall holding her hand away so she couldn't attack him.

"What are you doing with them?!"Katniss said through gritted teeth.

"You and a syringe against the Capitol? See, this is why no one lets you make the plans."Haymitch said and get the syringe out of her hand.

Finnick looked at them his jaw slight clenched as he remembered that he was in the same stage a few minutes ago.

"What the hell are you doing in here?"

"Stop. Stop"Finnick said tiredly,holding his hand up in attempt to calm the girl."Just listen"

"We couldn't tell you with Snow watching. It was too risky. Better for you to know nothing."Haymitch explained and Katniss pushed him away from her.

"Where's peeta." The girl asked and Finnick glared at Plutarch.

"Now, Katniss...You have been our mission from the beginning The plan was always to get you out. Half the tributes were in on it. This is the revolution. And you are the Mockingjay. And we're on our way to District Thirteen right now."Plutarch explained.

"Thirteen?"

"Thirteen. Yes." Plutarch confirmed.

"Where's Peeta?" Katniss asked again.

"Tell her what you did."Finnick growled glaring at Plutarch. Finnick would never forgive him from what he did to his love.

Katniss frowned at the boys rage, she hadn't seen him so since she met him.

"He still has his tracker in his arm. Athena cut yours out." Haymitch answered.

"Where is he?"

"In the Capitol. They got him, Johanna and Athena." Haymitch admitted.

"You son of a bitch!"Katniss screamed in anger. She attacked Haymitch again and slapped him across his cheek. Haymitch tried to keep her the best a she can away from himself.

"You son of a-- You promised me that you would save him over me!"Katniss shouted and Thomas put his hand on Finnick's shoulder.

Both of them lost their other halves on the Capitol. And that because of the two man who couldn't just stayed there not even five minutes more to get the other tree.

Plutarch gave katniss the syringe.

"You promised me! You're a liar.
You're a liar."was the last words katniss said before getting knocked out.

"She's right. They are traitors and liars."Finnick whispered so only Thomas could hear it.

"Finnick whispered so only Thomas could hear it

Autor speaks

Should I do the next movies? And if yes should I do it in a separate book or in this one?