𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓮𝓵𝓿𝓮

A long chapter 2355words

The sun was now fully out

The group decided to stay at the beach, because it's much more safe. After what they just go through in the forest.

Finnick had gotten them fish with his trident, so they had something to eat.

Athena was sitting next to Finnick, her head on his shoulder. She had finished eating a while ago, just like the others.

Athena had asked what happened with peeta and the morphling. Peeta told her that she sacrificed herself for him, and Athena exactly why.

"For you"Peeta said, handing Katniss a pearl.
The boy was working on open the shell for a while with his knife.

Katniss looked at the pearl in her hand with a smile,"Thank you"

Peeta smiled brightly and blushed slightly.
Athena let out a chuckle."Okay lovebirds,I hope we not bother you."

The brunette nudged peeta and he just blushed more. Athena let out another chuckle, and put her head on Finnick's shoulder again.

Suddenly, they heard someone scream. Athena shot up and looked at Finnick, who was already looking at her.

"That's new"Peeta said and the group stood up.

Athena grabbed her sword, slightly swinging it in her hand. They looked at the opposite of them, were the forest gets drowned with water.

A wave came over the cornucopia and the water stopped by their feet. In the distance they can see that another tribute gets carried away, what just means that another one was dead.

"Someone's here."Katniss said getting a arrow out of her quiver and the group looked at the newcomers. Finnick grabbed Athena's arm slightly shoving her behind him in a protective way.

Athena looked over his shoulder looking at them. There stand three people, they were signaling someone to follow them. Athena furrowed her eyebrows.

"Johanna?"Finnick mumbled. Besides that the girl was full with blood, the pair recognized her well.

"Jo!"Athena shouted running towards the girl, Finnick behind her.

"Finnick! Attie!"

Athena was the first to be there, hugging the girl tight. Not caring about the fact Johanna was full with blood. After the hug, Athena backed up and Finnick hugged Johanna. Athena was relieved to see her best friend alive and aggressive.

Athena turned to her district partner, relieved that he was alive."Thomas! Good to see you,alive"

Thomas let out a chuckle before hugging the girl. Katniss and peeta had decided to join the others in the whole 'see you again' thing.

Not only Thomas and Johanna were now here, wiress and beetee too. But Athena find that wiress looked very traumatized. Beetee was washing all the blood away, wiress near him.