𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓲𝓿𝓮

Athena woke up early, but she didn't had a problem with it

Athena woke up early, but she didn't had a problem with it. She was just happy that she didn't had another nightmare.

She change into other clothes, not something like a skirt or something uncomfortable.

Because in a few hours she would be changing anyways.

She opened the door and started to make breakfast. When she was finished, she put everything on the table.

Thomas,Ophelia and Freya made their way over to the table and sat down.

"Goodmorning."Everyone said to one another before starting to eat.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Athena was now in her styling room, Ophelia was making her hair and Hazel was getting the dress.

Hazel is the other stylist of Athena. She has light brown eyes and blonde  hair. Her skin was darker as the from Ophelia, Diane and Freya. Beside that, she has freckles and neutral pink lips.

"Ophelia, I'm back. Should I make her make up?" Hazel asked.

What I forget to say is, that Hazel and Ophelia are siblings. They maybe don't look alike, and Athena was surprised when her two stylists told her that.

Hazel started with Athena's make up and as Ophelia was finished, Ophelia started to paint Athena's nails. Her nails are now painted jn a darker blue.

"Okay, . Go change into your dress. We hope you like it!"

Athena nodded before going into the dressing room. She didn't needed long to change, she looked in the mirror and started smiling.

She wore a dark blue dress with silver details.
It had a long veil that was dark blue too, going into black. It wasn't really a dress, cause you can see the shorts under it. But it suits Athena perfectly, it was maybe a little bit short, but she still liked it.

The front hair was up into a ponytail, and instead of a hair tie there were a hair club that looked like leaves.

She had dark black heels on with silver accessories, the heels were high but Athena had learned how to walk in those.

She had a necklace with a blue crystal and the matching Earrings. Her make up was matching with her outfit. It has a dramatics eyeliner with bleue glitter underneath her eye. Her lips were glossy red, Athena thought that every matched, the red and the blue.

 Her lips were glossy red, Athena thought that every matched, the red and the blue