𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝔀𝓸

Athena sat on a chair

Athena sat on a chair. She was something like babysitting her niece, because raven was working, her husband too. She often does that and has no problem with that. She and her niece have a great relationship.

Raven is married to Jonathan graham. A dark blond haired male with blue eyes. He was a nice man and Athena liked him. For her, Jonathan was family.

Athena wore a black jeans and a white shirt.Her hair was up into a messy bun and she wears the necklace Finnick brought her. She wears it all the time.

She didn't had her attention on the TV, because she was painting with Kiara. Kiara, her niece always loved to paint, and Athena loved it too. So they mostly do that when they are bored.

"Athena, Athena! Look look!"Kiara called her aunt and showed Athena her paper.

"This is you."Kiara pointed out with a bright smile. The older brunette looked closer at the paper before sending her niece a soft smile.

"This looks beautiful!"She smiled softly.

She then lifted her paper and gave it to Kiara.
On the paper was a mushroom house with a moon and stars. Kiara gasped with a bright smile."Athena, that looks soo good!"

"You can have it, sweetheart."Athena softly said and the little girl hugged her, full of happiness.
Kiara loved everything that her aunt painted.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you."

Athena laughed before kissing her nieces head.

She lifted her up and holds her close.She then sat down on the couch, putting Kiara on her lap.

Kiara played with Athena's hair, while the older girl was watching the news, hoping that nothing happens.

In the news, often were just videos about katniss everdeen and peeta mellark. The lovebirds that won the games last year.The weeding is in a few days/weeks. And their tour, that mostly every victor had. The pair was in district five too, but half of the people in the district didn't believe this whole love story.

Athena didn't believe their little love story either. Neither does Raven or Jonathan. Athena don't thinks that Katniss loves peeta, or she thought that maybe she loves him but doesn't know it, so she can't show it either. If you look at peeta, then you see that he looks more in love.

Snow showed up at the screen and Athena groaned slightly, not wanting to see the man that ruined half of her life. Kiara looked at her aunt confused.

"Are you okay?"Kiara asked clueless and Athena looked at her with a nod."Yeah, everything's fine, sweetheart."

Kiara then started playing with Athena's hair again, so Athena started listening to what snow had to say. Kiara didn't knew anything of the past from Athena, and Athena wasn't really prepared to tell it her niece.