𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓽𝓮𝓮𝓷

It was now dark and the group were making e their way to the tree were the lightning strikes

Athena was going behind Finnick and behind her was Thomas.

The music started playing, and on the night sky were shown the fallen tributes.

They turned around and looked up.
As mags get shown, Athena intertwined her hands with Finnick's to comfort him.

She can see the pain in his face, she can tell that he blames himself. District five was skipped, 'cause Athena and Thomas were both alive for now.

After chaff in district eleven the whole music stopped and the group continued their way.

After a few more minutes, they stand before the tree. And all of them knew that they didn't have much time before the lightning starts.
Athena was a bit afraid, but she didn't show it one bit. The only one who noticed it was Finnick, who slightly squeezed her hand.

"Minimal charring. It's an impressive conductor. Let's get started."Beetee spoke up and Athena nodded slightly.

While beetee was getting the things ready, the others were something like his bodyguards so they can protect the man for every threat that can come.

"Typically a lightning strike contains five billion joules of energy. We don't want to be anywhere in the vicinity when this hits."Beetee explained while making his last moves on the coil.
"You girls, go together now."Beetee ordered for the trio.

"Take this. Unspool it carefully. Make sure the entire coil is in the water. You understand?"Beete asked, holding the wire out for katniss to take. Katniss looked ready to protest that she was going to leave peeta and was going with the two killer girls who were a day before ready to attack and maybe kill the girl. But Johanna and Athena nodded, as a signal that they understood everything.

"Then head to the tree at the two o'clock
sector. We'll meet you there." Was the last thing beetee said to the plan.

"I'm gonna go with them as a guard."Peeta said, not wanting to let katniss go without him.

"No, no,no. They got Athena for that part."Beetee pointed out. Athena was uncomfortable to let Finnick alone, but she knew the plan was good. And that they will see each other soon again.

"And you're staying here to protect me. And the tree."Beetee added.

"No, I need to go with her."Peeta protested and Athena rolled her eyes slightly.

"There are two Careers out there. I need two guards."Beetee said and Athena and Johanna gave each other a look.

"Finnick can protect you just fine on his own."

"Yeah, why can't Athena,  Johanna and Finnick stay with you, then Peeta and I can take the coil?"Katniss agreed with peeta.

"You all agreed to keep me alive till midnight, correct?"Beetee replied.