𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

Tomorrow was the day of the reaping

It was quiet in the Village, Athena hated this silent.

She woke up earlier than she usually does, but she knew why.

She hasn't been able to sleep for since a few days, maybe three?

She didn't wanted to go, she just wanted to stay in bed and don't stand up.

But in the end she decided against it and started to make herself ready.

When she was finished with her warm shower, she started to do her hair. She then made her make up, not to much, it was neutral.

And last, she changed her outfit into a black skirt with a white shirt and black tights.

She made her way into the kitchen and started to make breakfast for her family.

"Goodmorning, Athena."She heard Jonathan said."Morning."

"Goodmorning, Athena! What are you making for breakfast?!"Kiara asked excited and Athena let out a chuckle and picked her up, showing her the pancakes.

"Your favorite food."Athena answered.

After the maybe last breakfast the family would have, Raven and Jonathan had to go to work again. The two knew that they would be there when the reaping started.

"Athena, can we play hide and seek?"Kiara asked and Athena gave her a soft smile.

"Of course, sweetheart."

They played a few rounds. But Athena's mind was always by the reaping. She was afraid and angry of Snow. Why would he want to kill twenty-three victors?

That don't makes sense.

Athena knew that many districts were against the capitol and started to protest against the capitol. A couple of people of her district were protesting too.

In an half of hour the reaping will start.
Athena get more and more worried. Mostly about her lover, she had this feeling that he is going to get reaped.

"Kiara, do you what do you want to wear?"Athena asked her niece, Kiara turned to her.

"Uhhh, something sweet! And I want the hair like you!"

Athena gave her niece a long light purple dress with white tights and a white jacket.
"Athena, this is so so beautiful! Thank you, thank you, thank you~"Kiara thanked her Aunt and Athena laughed before kissing the younger girls head, picking her up.

After Kiara was ready, the two put their shoes on and started making their way to the reaping.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Athena stood on the one side of the platform, beside her Talia who looked way more scared.

Athena was trying to keep her charming smile on her face, what wasn't easy at all.