𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓽𝓮𝓷

Athena and the rest are walking deeper in the rain forest again, still searching for fresh water

Katniss was in the front, throwing rocks to look if there are any force field. Athena and Finnick were going besides each other, hands intertwined.

"Hang on"Katniss said and they stopped going.

She started to climb up a tree and Athena frowned.

Athena looked at Finnick who shrugged, also not knowing what the girl was doing.

"Peeta, are you alright?"Athena asked, turning to Peeta.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine now. Thought I just died"

Athena let out a chuckle."It's good that you are okay now."

Katniss came down again and Athena looked at her, waiting for an explanation.

"The force field. It's a dome. We are on the edge of the arena. Couldn't find any sign of fresh water." Katniss explained and the group exchanged disappointed glances. They mouths were already dry form dehydration.

"It's gonna get dark soon. We'll be safe with our backs protected. We should set up a camp"Finnick spoke up and Athena nodded.

"Take turn sleeping. I and Finn can take the first watch." Athena stated with a nod.

Katniss let out a scoff"Not a chance"

The pair looked at the girl full with annoyance.
Finnick stood up and Athena put her elbow on he's shoulder,leaning against him.

"Honey, that thing I did back there for peeta? That was called 'saving his life'. If we wanted to kill either of you, we would've done it by now."

Athena gave katniss one last glare before going forward with Finnick.

Finnick helped mags and the three go a little away form them.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Athena was asleep, her head was resting on Finnick's lap and he was stroking her head.
It is good that she was asleep, she needs her strength the next few days.

The only ones who were awake, were Finnick and katniss, who didn't trusted the boy fully yet.

"How's peeta?"Finnick broke the silence.

"He's okay I think. Just dehydrated like the rest of us."

Then a melody appeared and Athena jumped awake. Finnick looked at the girl who was now rubbing her eyes, trying to realize what was going on. He put his arm around her and she leaned against him.

Peeta and mags wake up too, and the group looked at the sky. They were showed the fallen tributes. They started by district six, mean that the career pack was still alive. Athena was a little relieved when she saw that Thomas was still alive.