𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓲𝔁

The next morning was fun to see

The next morning was fun to see. Ophelia,Diane and Freya had an hangover. Thomas and Athena were fit for the first day of training. Athena had this time sleep better, she had one little nightmare. She was the first to wake up, as usually.

The first thing Athena did was making breakfast for everyone. She does it often, sometimes Ophelia or Freya would do it. It was something she did for her little family every morning.

After a big breakfast, Freya told the two tributes that they have to get ready, training started in two hours. Freya knew that Athena is not leaving the room when she isn't ready. And then she wouldn't care less about what happened if she's late.

"Athena, go." Freya spoke up again and Athena nodded with a little eye roll.

🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️

Athena and Thomas made their way into the training hall. They came into the room, not that many people were that. District twelve, eleven and nine weren't there.

Athena looked around the room, searching for something she can start with.

She wore black pants that stopped above her ankles. It matched with her dark grey crop shirt, you can see a long scar that came from the games.

"Athena, I'm going to the throwing knives."Thomas informed his partner and she turned it him."Of course, I'm sure if you need something you now where to find me."Athena stated and made her way over to the swords.

She let her finger slide over the sword and grabbed it. She swings it with a grin. Oh how she missed a sword in her hands.
She heard footsteps and turned around, a man with dark brown curls stood in front of her.

"Theodore."She stated and he smiled.

"as I see you still love the swords, Athena"Theodore commented.

"And how I see, you are still a trainer in here?"

Theodore nodded.

"So, you ready to get your ass kicked?"

"Probably, you're way better than I am in this."

Theodore was a trainer in the Capitol. Athena always trained with him.

Theodore grabbed a sword and attacked Athena, but she simply dodged it. Athena attacked him and punched the other end of the sword in Theodore's face,who fell to the ground.

"Another round."Theodore excepted and Athena nodded.

She blocked the sword of him and Theodore swing her sword at her feet but she jumped. She punched the back of the sword in his face again and he fell to the ground.

After seven rounds, Athena still won. Theodore laid on the ground catching his breath.
"Another win."

Theodore stood up and leaned against the female to catch his breath. "You didn't win that badly."