𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓼𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

The next two training days were pretty boring

Athena had learned how to do a good knot, mostly because of Finnick. He told her everything about it. Often the pair stopped the training and talked and laughed about things that came into their minds.

She also had learned how to fight with a few trick. And Johanna had shown her the most important things about fighting with an axe.
Johanna often cursed about how Athena had cut herself or threw the axe into a box. But in the end the two girls were laughing about it.

But something was different, katniss had spend time with Athena. Athena showed Katniss how to fight with a sword, but it was a bit useless, cause after one long hour Athena had managed eventually tell Katniss how to hold a sword. After that they didn't came forward with the training. Athena was annoyed and angry and Katniss was bored and embarrassed.

But the boredom stopped when the day came as the victors had to present their special skills to the game makers. Personally, Athena thought is was stupid and time wasting.

It was because the game makers had saw them the past three days, working on their survival and special skills. And if that wasn't enough, they had saw them a couple of years ago in their first games. I think you saw enough of what they are good in.

The twelve district victors sat in one big room.
Athena sat beside Finnick and Thomas.
Finnick's arm was wrapped around her shoulder, holding her near him and trying to warm her up. It was unfortunately cold in the room, and that was one of the things Athena hated. But Athena was thankful that Finnick was trying to warm her up.

"Thomas, what are you going to do?"

Thomas sighed, he knew he wouldn't get a high ranking."Throwing knives. It's the best thing I can do, what about you?"

"I just swing my sword around, showing my skills with it. But I'm sure you'd going to be great."Athena complemented with a slightly smile.

Athena then rested her head on Finnick's shoulder."Attie?"Finnick spoke up and she hummed looking up at him.

"Are you okay?"

Finnick was worried. Athena looked like she was in another world, and often was tired when she was in the training room. But he wasn't that different, and in some point, he already knew what it was.

"Yeah, I just couldn't sleep that well. You don't have to worry about that, darling."

Finnick grinned at the name.
Athena groaned tired. She would definitely sleep after this. Or better saying trying to sleep. She knew that in the end of the day, she wouldn't be tired anymore.

"Attie, is it really just the sleep?"

"Yeah, yeah. I'm really just tired, finn."

A few minutes later, Finnick's name was called
"Good luck"Athena said, as she felt Finnick unwrapping his arms and stand up.