𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓷

Athena woke because of a sudden scream

"Run! Run! The fog is poisoned!"She heard katniss scream and didn't hesitate to stand up and grabbing her sword.

She quickly helped Finnick get mags on his back before starting to ran. She turned around and saw that the fog was on their heels.

The group ran as quickly as possible, just trying to get away from the huge fog that was trying to kill them.

She was right behind peeta as she hit separated from Finnick and mags. She ran behind him as they heard thud and turned around, sawing katniss laying on the ground near the fog.

Peeta was the first to react, helping Katniss up.
Athena right after him. The trio let out a scream as they git hut by the fog, Athena had luck and just got her arm and a little bit of her side poisoned, so she can ran when Katniss was standing.

Athena gave her best and helped up Katniss and peeta. They ran but peeta fell to the ground. He was his pretty bad with the fog. His neck,face and arms were poisoned, maybe his back too.

Katniss and Athena stopped, turning around trying to help peeta. Athena was trying to stay away from the fog as much as possible, but it wasn't that easy. She and Katniss helped the younger boy up and started to go as fast as it was possible again.

Athena suddenly heard a scream and recognized it and turned around. Finnick

She let go of peeta rushing to Finnick and mags, she helped mags on the back of Finnick and helped him up. Trying to get him and herself away as fast as possible.

She heard another thud and saw that peeta and katniss fell to the ground.

"Finnick, come"She told him running to the pair, Finnick following her.

"Come on, we have to get away from here"Athena called looking at peeta.

"We have to get him up, but I can't carry them both"Athena said turning to Finnick as she saw that Katniss wasn't that much better than peeta was.

Mags hit off of Finnick's back and he looked at her. She gave him a sad smile, pecking him on the lips. She then goes to Athena putting her hand on her shoulder, kissing her forehead.

She made her way away from them and Athena's eyes widened at the realize what mags was doing.

"Mags.? Mags?"Finnick called the woman as she got more near the fog.

"Mags! Mags!"Finnick shouted trying to go after her. Athena grabbed his arm gently, trying to hold back her tears."Mags!"Finnick screamed one last time and it broke Athena's heart to see him like that.

But they have to go away, for mags. She shouldn't have sacrificed herself for nothing.

The cannon goes off, signaling that she was dead. A tear rolled down Athena's cheek.