Drunk Sex

Dean eventually got really drunk. What he didn't know that he was actually making his way towards Winner who was chatting with a guy who seemed to be flirting with him. Dean went to Winner and the guy and told the guy "Who are you? Flirting with My man?" "Oh don't misunderstand,I'm just a friend" " Well I suggest you leave because I want to spend sometime with my man" "Oh uh okay" said the man sounding disappointed. "What are you playing at Dean?" Asked Winner with a smirk "Weren't you the one flirting with me not even less than an hour ago?" " That I was, but I never expected you to come here and claim me as 'Your Man' " "Stop with all of this and just follow me" "Take the lead, Cara Mia". Dean took Winner to one of the club rooms and locked the door behind him, "Fuck me Winner" "What?" sounding shocked " You heard what I said" "That I did Cara Mia but are you sure?" Sounding soft " I am,now fuck me before I leave and find another man who can" "Let another man touch you and I'll show you how easily I can take a life"
Winner said making his way towards Dean making him sit on the bed.
⚠️SMUT START⚠️
They kiss eachother with the same amount of lust in their eyes and the kiss was so deep that Dean gasps and Winner takes that opportunity to slip his tongue in the other's mouth.Winner undresses Dean and Dean does the same to winner,when they were both naked Winner starts moving his lips from Dean's lips to his neck and then to his collarbones and then to his dick." Is this okay?" Asked Winner " Yes just do it fast said Dean while his hand was gripping the male's hair. None of them were virgins actually so they both were experienced. Winner made eye contact with Dean while giving him a blowjob. Dean finally pulled him up connecting their lips together while sliding his hand down to Winner's dick and giving him a handjob. "ugh-nghm" moaned Dean into the kiss because Winner sucked into Dean's lip. Winner pushed the latter on the bed and climbed on top of him holding his hands while giving him soft kisses all over his body. Winner then got off him leaving Dean dumfounded and walked towards his jacket searching for something in his pocket. "What are you doing?" "Aha got it" "What?" "Lube and condoms" "Are you always prepared?" Said Dean letting our a small chuckle "Always. From the time I saw you giving a blowjob to this guy one day" "You saw me" said Dean with widened eyes " I did but now focus on me baby". Winner preparing Dean and then inserting his dick into him. They were pounding into eachother with a certain pace,losing the pace as the climax nears "Winner! Fuck I'm coming" "Come for me baby" said Winner in his deep voice while Dean came,not long while Winner also reached his climax,but Dean didn't fucking stop,the man was full of energy and rode him ever faster. Sweat dripping off both of them.Finally both of them were exhausted so they stopped.
⚠️SMUT END⚠️
Winner picked up Dean in bridal style and took him to the bathroom.He put him into the bathtub while the water was filling. "What are you doing Winner?" " Aftercare,ever heard of it?" replied Winner sarcastically "Ofcourse I know what it is but why are you doing this?" " Well we just had sex,rough sex may I add and you probably are tired so you rest here for a minute or so while I go clean up the mess we made" said Winner and grabbed tissues with him and went out. Dean was mesmerized,none of his one night stands ever did that for him. Winner made him feel special. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice Winner hop into the tub with him until Winner's rough yet soft hands caresses his naked chest. Winner pulled his arm towards him and that ended up in Dean on top of him. "Winner I hope you know this was just a one time thing" " Oh no no baby,that's not happening" "What are you saying?" "You're special Dean,you make me feel things no one has ever made me feel so there is no way I'm letting you go.Now let me help you clean yourself and then you can sleep" "Why are you doing this Winner?" "I fucking love the way your tongue rolls out my name.The reason I have started liking my name you know.The way it sounds when you say it Dean" "Winner you're crazy.First of all I possess no feelings for you, second if someone from my team comes to know about today they will kill me" "I'll kill anyone who dare touches what's mine" "I'm not yours!" "Say that to the hickey behind your neck" "Winner!" but he was cut off with a small peck on his lips. Winner was grinning ear to ear,Dean wished he could punch that grin off that face but he somehow loved his smile.

A/N- So I decided to write a story on this couple became both the characters are fricking underrated and this is all my imagination. This was my first time writing smut so I'm sorry if it's cringe lol. Next story I will publish( a different one) will be a complete SonicNorth story. DID YOU GUYS HEAR MICHEAL AND TOPTEN'S SONG!! OMG ITS SO FUCKING GOOODDDD