I Am His But Is He Mine?

"Go get your man" whispered North in my ear and that's exactly what I was going to do.

I made my way to the dance floor and yanked that man's hand off Dean. That man looked like he was in his late 50's or so (You guys remember this man lol?)Was he not disgusted putting his hand on a guy who was probably 20 or more years younger to him? But not only that man looked at me with anger it was him. He looked at me like he hated me which obviously he did. I didn't care about the oldie. I just gave him a glare and he was off. It was Dean who I was nervous to deal with. He finally spoke up:

"What is your problem, Winner?"

"Dean please....let me explain.."

"Explain? Explain WHAT Winner? It's over. You pursued me just for Tony's plan so what do you want now?" he said trying to act tough but I could see him slowly breaking which was slowly shattering me to pieces as well.

"Sunshine please..."

"NO!DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT! IT BRINGS BACK MEMORIES WHICH I-"

"Your friends know what happened. If you don't want to hear it from me please at least hear it from them"

His eyes softened and he turned his gaze towards  the direction I  was looking at. Way and Pete gave him a small encouraging smile and a nod which made him look back at me again but this time with a look in his eyes that probably meant that he was ready to listen.

"Let's go back to the garage. There may be spies around us" he said

I just nodded and went towards the group. "Guys let's go back to the garage. We can talk there". Everyone nodded and went to their respective vehicles. Sonic and North gave me a nod and I understood it.

"Dean um"

"Give me the car keys. I'm driving. You're drunk and I don't want to risk our lives before clearing everything"

I had a small smile on my face when he said 'our lives' but I didn't make my hopes go up high because 

     I am His but is he Mine?

Once we reached the garage we heard a little girl screaming. It was Sky, Charlie and Babe's daughter. Charlie and Babe looked at each other in fear and ran inside. When we all hurried inside she was seen crying. I looked at Dean and his face fell looking at Sky.

"Mama I saw him in the cameras" she said to Babe

Charlie's eyes darkened whereas Babe's eyes were full of horror. Who was 'he'? North seemed to understand my confusion and whispered Tony in my ear. My eyes widened and my face fell. What the fuck? Even though me and Sky weren't that close yet I felt the need to protect her.

"Shh Shh honey. Can you sit down? I'll get some water for you" said Babe

Once she had the water, Pete and Babe asked her questions while Sonic, Dean and Charlie were sitting beside her.

"Honey can you tell me what exactly happened?"

"I was feeling thirsty so I made my way downstairs to the kitchen to get some water because my water bottle was empty. Then I heard some screeching noises on the gate and I felt scared. But I'm a brave girl Mama, I went to the CCTV cameras  and I saw 'him'. He had something in his hand which made his voice clear and loud" 

She paused to take another sip of water and Pete and Babe looked at each other with anger in their eyes. She took a deep breath and continued "He even knew my name but like Papa taught me I didn't respond or show any signs that anyone was there in the garage" "Can you tell Uncle Pete what he said?" "He said 'Sky I know you are inside child. Come out this instant because your parents sent me to pick you up'. But I knew that you guys had gone out and you would never send him to me"

"Honey... Mama and Papa are so sorry to leave you alone. You did a great job though. Now will you go to bed? Come on I'll take you"

"Yes Mama but I have a request. Can all of us please stay together? I'm scared"

"Oh honey.. of course" Charlie said pulling her into a hug.

We all shared an understanding that Tony will go down, especially now that he had targeted Sky, a fucking child.

A/N- Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. If you did then don't forget to vote and comment. I think that this is a boring chapter compared to my other chapters but eh. Anyway Sky is a queen because she has 12 giants 😂in her life for protection :) For now, take care and bye <33