Understand?

"Caught you baby". Fuck,it was him. I slowly turned around and saw his eyes clashing with mine, "W-Winner" "I saw you were having fun with your friend Charlie. Did you purposely go to him so that I couldn't approach you? Well if you did then let me tell you,the only reason I didn't interrupt your conversation because you were genuinely smiling around him but not like you did with me ofcourse. Now let's find a quiet area,yea?". Instead of saying anything I just nodded and he gently collided his fingers with mine and we walked through the crowd. Once we reached the elevator he just nodded to one of the guards and the guard pressed a button. We reached the second last floor and then we went to a room which Winner reserved. "Winner can I ask you something?" "Never hesitate sunshine" "Why did you book a room?" "Well since I wanted to spend my time with you. You do remember that I came to the event only because you were coming?" " Well yea I do but we could have left the event? Why did you waste money on me?" "Never say waste and your name in one sentence baby,they don't suit eachother". His words somehow always made me blush. I wondered if he actually was serious or was just playing with my heart? But at this point I didn't even care,it had been only a day since our interaction but whatever he did for me made me feel special (Stream TWICE guys). "Now take a seat baby, because I think you're tired for the day so um we won't continue with whatever I said I'll do to you" "Oh and go freshen up,I brought some clothes for you and me. They are kept on the chair over there". This man really knew how to unlock the chains that secured my heart. I headed to the chair,grabbed the clothes,again went to Winner. He was scrolling on Instagram but I got his attention by doing nothing. "What's up bab-" I left a kiss on his lips and ran to the bathroom and locked the door from inside. My heart was beating so loudly that I did that."Sunshine on the count of 20 I want you to of this bathroom or else I'll break the door" he said with mischief clearly dripping from his voice like honey. I quickly changed into the clothes he got for me and it smelled exactly like him. He was on the count of 19.5 when I burst out the door and landed on his chest. The man had already changed into his pyjamas but oh dear lord,he was so fucking sexy. "You obeyed me huh?" " I did now I want a reward" I said trying to be a bit bolder "And what would that be?" " A compensation for what I did before I went to change" as I finished the sentence he planted a sweet kiss on my lips. It didn't have any lust but instead felt like love. As he pulled back I pulled him back and left another kiss on his lips. "You're getting bolder Sunshine " "Trained by the best" "That you are. Now are you sleepy?" "Nope but a bit exhausted". He lifted me off my feet in bridal style and made me sit with my back leaning against the pillow. "So let's ask eachother questions about eachother?" "Sure you go first " "Okay,so have you ever had dated anyone?" "Yes I have,my first was a girl named Nita. She was a total bitch,she cheated on me. My second was a guy named Chris,he was the sweetest guy for me but now I think that has changed " "Has it now? Anyway your turn" "Why are you following me?" "Well the thing is that I fell in love with you at first sight. Cheesy I know but it's true. When you first joined and I saw you for the first time smiling,I knew that I wanted to see that smile everyday the first thing I wake up and believe me no one has ever made me feel that way other than you. Your kindness, smartness, maturity. Everything you have is perfect,it was like God specially created you for me". Without me knowing tears rolled down my eyes and Winner being the idiot he is came upto me and kissed my tears away and said "Baby I would rather ruin your lips then ruin your eyes. Never cry for me,never" "Oh Winner,I've known you for just a day or two but you make me feel so special. Why are you like this?" "This is just my soft side for you,no one and I mean no one  can ever see this side of me other than you Sunshine,you understand?"

~To be continued ~

A/N- Hope you guys liked this chapter <3. So is it just me that is waiting for WinnerDean, SonicNorth and KentaKim's stories?