Go back to sleep

"This is just my soft side for you,no one and I mean no one  can ever see this side of me other than you Sunshine,you understand?" "Winner,you and me are going to get to know eachother more,okay? And then we start dating" "Yes Sunshine, whatever you say" "Win I'm sleepy and tomorrow I have to head to the garage,Char and Babe have an announcement to make. It one of the best news I have heard " "May I know what it is?" " Well you won't tell anyone will you?" "I promise I won't Sunshine" "Well they are adopting a daughter. You know? I love kids they are so sweet and adorable!".
*Winner's POV*
My Sunshine said that sentence with such sparkly eyes that I couldn't help but melt under his soft gaze. "Then you better be prepared,once we start dating and get married the first thing I'll do is take you to the adoption centre and we'll adopt a kid okay?" "Winner! We haven't even started dating yet!" he said with a small chuckle "We don't need to start dating for me to know that,I just know that you're mine" I said with a small smile, he playfully hit my shoulder and lay down since he was sleepy "Go to sleep,I think you're drunk with just one drink" "No you're wrong. I am drunk just not on alcohol but because of your eyes. They are so addictive that I can't get enough of them and ended up getting high on them" "Winner I swear to god you will be the death of me one day" "Now,now Sunshine we can't have that can we. So it's better we head to bed". As I said that I lay down beside him and wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled his body closer to mine,so close that I could feel his hot breath on my skin. Oh for fuck's sake Winner,he's just breathing! I was so in love with him that I worshipped the ground that he step foot into. Seeing him sleep so peacefully was the best thing I had ever seen in my life, was excluding his smile. I myself didn't know when I fell asleep.

*Next Morning*( Dean's POV)
I woke up with two strong, muscular arms wrapped around my waist. It was obviously Winner,who else would it be? I tried to escape his hold but he just groaned and tightened his grip. I tried again but this time he said,half-asleep "Come on Sunshine,it's early. 10 more minutes" "Just because it's you,I'll allow 10 more minutes",he quickly got up and questioned me "Who else have you cuddled like this?" "Go back to sleep" " Not unless you tell me who" "My ex. See? It's you who is bringing up my ex not me" " I'll sleep for 10 more minutes as he plopped back on this pillow". As he had already stopped hugging me it was easy for me to slip out of the bed. Since it was a hotel room it had all the soap,shampoo and etc. so I grabbed my suit which I wore last night,a towel and head to the shower. I hadn't checked the time yet so I went out before hopping into the shower and checked the time. It was just 7:00 AM  I had to reach the garage by 9:00 so I could easily take Winner to the café beside my house if the sloth gets up. I quickly take a hot shower and put on my clothes and head out the bathroom only to find the big horse,mind you he is my horse, still sleeping. Since I wanted to take him to the café I woke him up with a harsh shove. "Huh- what? Where am I?" "Wake up Win,go get ready and I'll take you to a café for breakfast or else you can sleep more and then I leave since I have to reach the café" "No wait! I'll get ready!". This boy reminded me of a golden retriever when he was with me but when on the race track he was a pitbull.He literally ran to the bathroom as his life depended on it. While he was showering I played games on my phone and I heard the bathroom open and again fell in love with the sight infront of me.

~To be continued~
A/N-Hey guys hope you liked this chapter. So I have been noticing many people read my story but don't vote. Please do vote for my story. Anyway so since I had said before that I won't be updating from 19th to 24th of January,I will either try to finish this story or update Direct on 25th. I will try to update 2-3 times a day but I don't think that is possible since my exams are currently going on but I will try my best. Take care and have a great day/afternoon/evening/night💕.