Let's Go To The.....?

"Dean: You lost the right to call me that. Bye Winner. Hope you have a good life with Kim"

"How can he do that to you?" asked Sonic

"I-I don't k-know" I say as my voice was shaking due to the tears forming in my eyes

"Hey, hey calm down Dean. He wasn't worth it" said North

"How would you know, North? He actually made me feel special, appreciated, wanted. Not like some other people. After a long time a romantic partner made me feel that way. Nita was toxic and Sky had no time for me. He FUCKING knew that!" I say as my tears finally burst through like an unexpected storm

Sonic and North both gave me a hug to make me feel better. Even though North wasn't that good at comforting a person he did try his best. But what he said after this was extremely stupid and a great idea at the same time.

"Let's go a club"

Winner's POV

What I did was a grave mistake. A mistake that  never should have happened. I knew that I must have shattered his heart into pieces but I had to go through the plan. I really loved Dean from the first time I saw him and that is why Tony chose me for the plan instead of Kim. Dean was never meant to find out about this because I  wanted to take revenge on Tony with the help of the X-Hunter gang without him knowing. I should have told Dean beforehand but I was scared. I was scared that he would leave me if he knew about the plan (Isn't that what he just did bro? Left you?) But I hated the feeling of knowing that he wasn't mine anymore. I was at the club now drinking in my sorrow and I planned to call P'Alan in the morning. I fucking needed to get this out of my chest. I couldn't even talk to my best friend, Kim because he was under observation by that bastard's spies. I was drunk but that not at that extent where I would just randomly see Dean with his friends. I did see Dean everywhere I looked even though it wasn't him but I wouldn't see North and Sonic with him like I did now. He was there wearing a crop top which showed his stomach and jeans that fit his body perfectly. What was he doing here? Not that I was controlling or like that but why was he here after a BREAK UP? Did he never love me? Was all that he did just for show as well? More horrifying thoughts started clouding my mind when I was snapped out of them by none other than North (Mf is the cupid in everyone's story but his own lol).

"You messed up bad bro"

"I know but that isn't the case man. I'll explain everything to you tomorrow. I want help. I want to get rid of Tony"

"Say no more. What do I do?"

"Wow. I'm surprised that you agreed to help me so easily after what I did"

"See I'm Dean's friend and what you did was fucked up but I know when to help people. No one wants to see Tony harm their significant other or anyone close to them. My situation is the same as you. You don't want to see Dean harmed and I don't want to see Sonic harmed because according to P'Way his next target is the other members of our team"

"I know North. I want to protect him and I hate that Dean isn't mine anymore. I want him back but I know he won't believe me. He probably never loved me"

I recieved a harsh smack on my head from behind and that's when I saw Alan, Jeff, Pete, Way, Charlie and Babe behind me. The smack I got was from P'Way, honestly I wasn't even surprised.

"We heard about what happened. Sonic told us" said Way

" And we also know why it happened so you don't need to explain. Kenta explained the whole situation to us" said Pete

"How did you even think that Dean never loved you? Whenever he was at the garage he would talk about how special you were to him!" ( I will include those scenes in the next upcoming chapters during flashbacks)

I was shocked that he spoke about me to his team members. I would love to go and kiss him right now and the image popped up in my head but P'Alan interrupted those thoughts with his words.

"Winner...I want to hear the whole thing from you and I would love to know what happened this instant but I think you would appreciate me telling you what is happening behind you" said Alan

I didn't get a chance to speak but I was glad that I didn't have to go through the process of explaining the whole thing to them at least. But when P'Alan told me to look behind I turned behind at one go and saw something that make my blood boil. Dean dancing with a man. That man's hands on Dean's bare skin, his waist.

"Go get your man" whispered North in my ear and that's exactly what I would do.

A/N- Hey everyone hope you guys like this chapter. If you did then don't forget to vote and comment. Continue reading to find out what happens next! Take care and bye <33