Will you be mine forever?

Note : Way's death scarred me. I sobbed like a bitch but like I knew it. Honestly and delusionally waiting for a season 2 announcement. But for now I hope you enjoy this chapter :)
"I'm touched. No one has ever done this much for me" I just smiled at him since I had no more words for this beauty beside me. "Winner? Where are we going?"
"Some place which reminds me of you".
Winner's POV
As we reached the place Dean's eyes widened. I am damn sure that this man was created by Aphrodite herself. How can someone be so beautiful? I was snapped out of my thoughts when Dean tapped my arm.
"Win? Why would you do all of this for me?"
  "Why? Can I not do this for you Sunshine?"
"No no ofcourse you can but I'm just confused on WHY you are doing this for me?"
"Well I've told you before.  I am in love with you,I want to do everything I can to make you happy".
It was a place from where we could easily stargaze. He loved the stars and I loved him. This was the moment,I had to do it. I finally mustered up all the courage and said
"Sunshine can we talk?"
"Yeah of course"
"Well okay. So um I-"
"Hey Win? It's fine if you can't say it,take your time"
"I love you Sunshine. I have loved you since the first day I set my eyes upon you. I love the way you sound when you laugh,I love the way your eyes become small when you genuinely smile,I love the way you talk politely to everyone even though you might not like them. I love everything about you. Will you make me the happiest man alive on earth by becoming mine. Will you be mine forever,Sunshine?". By the time I finished my confession and proposal,he was in tears. Full on crying, I grabbed him into a hug and started stroking his head.
"Sunshine don't cry. I don't like seeing you cry "
"I love you too Win. I love you the most and yes,I'll make you the happiest man alive"
He left a peck on my lip and grinned from one ear to another. I started leaving small kisses all over his face and he started giggling. Oh how I loved those sounds. I had never ever felt this happy in my entire lifetime. Suddenly a call interrupted our precious moment.
"It's Nita..."
"Your ex?"
"Yes"
"If you don't want to answer them don't baby"
"I don't want to.."
"Then don't Sunshine. It's not compulsory"
"You're right"
The conversation came to an end when we both closed the gap between eachother. He still tasted like pineapples,my favourite.
Dean's POV
It was surprising how much someone could love a person. I was so deep in love with a person who I had known for not even 2 months. This proves that it's not time that matters but the right person. I just feel that he is the right one for me. This feeling was never there with Nita or Sky. Fuck this man was everything I ever wanted.
"What are you thinking about Sunshine?"
"Oh nothing,just how lucky I am to ever find you"
"You're not lucky Sunshine. It's me who is the lucky one that I even had the chance to breathe the same air as you or even exist on the same planet as you"
"You're too much Win" I say playfully smacking his shoulders. Again our precious moment is interrupted by yet another call but this time it isn't on my phone but his. As he removes his phone from his pocket and takes a look at the name his face turns grave and serious.
"You should answer it"
"So sorry Sunshine,but it's my manager. I'll be back in just one second,have a seat in the car"
"Mhm no worries"

The conversation on the call
Tony: I see that you're making a whole lot of progress on your task Winner.
Winner: Yes Khun Tony. I'm making a lot of efforts to befriend Dean.
Tony: Good work. Now if you may excuse me,I have loads of work to do.
Winner: Yes Khun. Thank you for your time.
Call ends
*Back to Winner's POV*
I hated this man from the bottom of my heart. Don't take it in the wrong way. I didn't want to use Dean because I did start loving him way before that old bastard's plan. But I had no other choice,he had Kim under observation and could kill him anytime he wanted. Kim was like a brother to me and I couldn't lose him. But I plan to include the X-hunter team in this so that they can help me. For now,Dean can never come to know....

A/N-hey everyone,hope you guys enjoy this chapter. So this is where the angsty chapters will make their grand entry so be prepared. For now take care and don't forget to vote and comment :)