Someone's Jealous

*Not proofread cause I'm too lazy*

"Run for now but if I catch you,I fuck you" and unlocked the door for him. He quickly left and I turned around with a small smile on my face.

•Dean's POV
I quickly left the hotel room once he said that not because I was scared. But because I felt something inside me burst. Probably butterflies. I couldn't like my enemy!No I can't! Feelings aren't for me. I don't believe in love anymore because of what happened with my ex. Nita,my first ex, cheated on me. She was my first and last Girlfriend. My previous ex,a guy named Sky, before Nita,we ended on a good note because we both fell out of love. At that time, both of us were a social media couple as well so many people knew about us. Many of our fans acted immature and started hating on us for our decision to break up but there were many fans who acted mature and understood the situation. Back to this cute idiot,I don't what he wants from me but whatever he is doing is working on me and that's what I don't like.
He's from my rival team. Dean! What's wrong with you? Why are you even giving it a thought? Not realising that I reached the garage,someone bumped into me. It was Kim,Minsu Kim. The guy from My Win's team. I had seen so many people on social media shipping them and at that time I paid no attention to it but after what happened between me and Win,I feel rage build up inside me.
"Oh hey, aren't you Dean?" "Yes I am.Do you need anything?" I said putting on the most fake 'polite' voice "Oh no,not anything like that. I just came to meet Babe" "Oh okay,if you don't need anything then I'll head inside" "Mhm sure,bye. Nice meeting you" "Nice meeting you too" I replied,in my head the words 'wish I could say the same to you' played. Once I reached inside I saw Sonic and North cuddling,P'babe and Charlie getting ready to practice,P'Alan and Jeff holding hands and talking to eachother. "Hey everyone, I'm so sorry I came late. I got a hangover" "It's fine!" said Sonic "And may I know that are me and P'Way the only  singles here?" "It's only you Dean,it's hightime you find yourself a partner" "Wait what?When did this happen?Who are you with Phi?" "You remember the sponsor for our team,Pete? Well um we have are dating for 4 months now" "I think I heard my name being mentioned " said Khun Pete. Where did this guy come from? "Saw-wad-dee krab Khun Pete " "Let the formalities be,Dean" "Okay Phi". "Dean I kept your suit for the evening in your dorm" said Alan "Khobkun mahk kha phi". The event where all the racing teams come together.Women and Men car racing;Women and Men bike racing. The only thing that bothered me was that Nita, my ex, was the stylist for Red Racing Team which meant that we would probably come across eachother. That lady was the only one women whom I could even think of punching. "Phi I'll take my leave then" "Ok". I head upstairs still in thought of Nita's appearance at the event. But a certain someone was also going to be there which made my heart flutter. A text popped up on my screen.
UNKNOWN:'Hey sunshine,hope you reached home safely?'. I knew very well who it was but decided to act dumb
ME: 'Who's this?'
UNKNOWN:'Don't play dumb sunshine. I'm the only who calls you that'
ME: 'Sonic?We just met downstairs'
UNKNOWN: 'Sonic calls you sunshine huh?...'.
The text from Winner itself gave chills down my spine,this man was dangerous and I knew that very well.
ME:'Oh it's you Winner'
WINNER:'Answer my fucking question,who else calls you Sunshine?'
ME: 'No one Winner,I was just playing with you'
WINNER:'I hope that's true. Anyway I texted you to ask you if you'll attend the event today'
ME:'And why would you care?'
WINNER!'Well because I won't attend if you don't come'
ME:'And why's that?'
WINNER: 'Because that place is going to be really boring. Kim will spend his time flirting with Kenta for sure and I have no one other. So during the event if I catch you I fuck you..'

~To be continued ~
A/N- Hi everyone! So I wanted to inform all of you that from 19th to 25th of January I will be traveling for a wedding. So I will have to delete Wattpad(don't worry I know the password) so I will try to finish this story before next Friday. On to the next topic,I'm seriously waiting for the story of WinnerDean and KentaKim. They don't even have enough screentime 😭