Congratulations!

"Sunshine,we're here" " Oh yea. Sorry" "Let's go?" "Mhm". We head inside and the members greet us with a hug or handshake. I had personally messaged Sonic to come up and hug me and kiss my cheek when I came there. He had ofcourse questioned me why he had to do that but since he was my bestfriend I told him LITERALLY everything. So when I came,he ran to me and did what had to be done but not only Winner was fuming,I saw North's eyes darken. I also noticed North and Winner make eye contact and something happened and Winner went and sat next to him. It was good that Babe interrupted us otherwise Winner would have grabbed me to sit ON him. " So everyone, myself and Charlie have an announcement to make. We're adopting a daughter!". Cheers were heard across the room,North jumped on the table and start dancing so much that Sonic had to pull him down. "WHERE IS SHEEEEE??" asked North "Everybody close your eyes" so we did as we were told. "You can open them". I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful girl ever to exist. "Honey, introduce yourself". "Hello everyone my name is Sky and I'm 6 years old". Sonic literally had tears in his eyes and he bent down and opened his arms for Sky. "Come to your uncle Sonic,Sky" said Sonic. She ran to him and jumped on him," Hehe you're so cuteeee" said Sonic "Cuter than me?" Asked North "Ai North, she's a baby" "So what? I'm  your baby~". P'babe smacked him on his forehead and took Sky from Sonic and told us, "We'll show her around the house and then you all can meet her. Sky darling? These all are your uncles okay?" "Okay uh,what should I call youu?" "You can call him Mama, darling " said Charlie. Throughout all this I was smiling because I had always adored kids. I have always wanted to have my own family and kids were just so cuteee (Not me at all,I'm a dog mom). "Sunshine what are you thinking about?" Whispered Winner in my ear "Nothing much,I was just thinking about how I have always wanted a kid and family" " I don't know about a kid now but I'll be your family:)". I playfully hit his shoulder and head towards P'Alan, "Phi could you please forward me my practice schedule again? I'm so sorry but instead of pressing save the file I pressed delete" "Yea no problem Dean,I'll tell North to send it to you in about an hour". Winner came up behind me and whispered something in Phi's ear and both of them left for a while. "So nong Jeff,how is your relationship going with Phi?" "It's going really smooth,he treats me really well and since it's my first relationship he took out time to explain to me what a relationship is all about. He is literally a green forest" "Phi Alan is raised by two older sisters (idk if it's true but lol I added it) so he's bound to be like that and on top of that his bestfriend in college was a female as well so that man was basically prepared from the start" "Haha that's true. Well what about you Phi? How's your love life going?" "Well um for now I'm hanging out with Winner and we are getting to know eachother a bit more" "That's great. Do let us know if you feel uncomfortable with any of his doings" "Will do Nong :)"
Meanwhile Winner and Alan
"Phi Alan,I'm deeply in love with Dean and it's my first time being like this so I don't know how to propose to him.Please help me out!" " Well you could find out about his likes and dislikes and then plan a date based on his choice of interests" "That's a good idea Phi. He likes the moon and stars so I could take him stargazing!" "Mhm that's a great idea" "Thank you so much Phi! And may you be happy for your entire life with Jeff!".

With Babe,Charlie and Sky
"Sky honey? This is your room but for a few days you will be sleeping with Mama and Papa okay?We will design this room as you like"  "Yay! Thank you Mama and Papa" "No need honey :). We are your parents" "Papa can we pretty please paint the walls Pink and Purple?" "Ofcourse sweetie"

A/N=Hey everyone hope you liked this chapter! Did you guys see today's episode? PeteKenta OMG. AlanJeff are so cute. Btw I'm making Sky a girly girl because her partner in the future will be a masc. Each child will be paired inside the circle and I might write a seperate book for each couple with the same time period which is in this book,like for example what was happening in place A while you guys read about place B. For writing about their kids I got inspiration from https_jimmysea. Thank you and see you guys next chapter.