Characters and their kids

So in this subpart I will be writing about the names of characters and their future kids!
Couples

CharlieBabe
  Elder Daughter - Sky
Younger Son - Akk

AlanJeff
Elder Daughter - Mon
Younger Son-  Prem

PeteWay
Elder Son- Ten
Middle Daughter -  Sam

SonicNorth
Elder Daughter - Ray
Youngest Daughter - Cheum

KentaKim
Elder Son- Ayan
Younger Daughter - Minnie

WinnerDean
Elder Daughter - Ash
Younger Daughter - April

Future Partners=
Sky (CharlieBabe- Girl) and Minnie (KentaKim -Girl)

Mon (AlanJeff-Girl)  and Sam (PeteWay- Girl)

Ten (PeteWay- Boy) and Prem (AlanJeff-Boy)

Akk (CharlieBabe-Boy) and Ayan (KentaKim -Boy)

Ray (SonicNorth-Girl) and Ash (WinnerDean-Girl)

Cheum (SonicNorth- Girl) and April (WinnerDean-Girl)

Information
Sky - (Now is 6 years old). She is an omega with special abilities to see the past. She is a Mama's girl and is very feminine. She loves shopping and the colours pink and purple. She is studying fashion to become a fashion designer along with her friend Mon.[She is inspired by one of my friends]
Sexuality - Lesbian
Age difference between her and Minnie = 3 years(Minnie is older)
Height-  5'2
• Minnie- (got adopted at the age of 9). She is the exact same as Sky,her future gf,but is more stronger than Sky. She is a normal Alpha.She is a Pa's girl.She is into racing cars as well and can fight well.She has her Pa's patience(Kenta) and Papa's skills (Kim). She is training to become a racer liker her Papa.[Inspired by my friend's girlfriend]
Sexuality -  Lesbian
Age difference between her and Sky= 3years (She is older)
Height- 5'5

•Mon - (adopted at the age of 7). Mon is like her Ma (Jeff) quiet and reserved and has the aura of her Pa (Alan),kind. She is always willing to help everyone and she can turn goofy around her friend group. She is a special omega with the same powers her friend has, seeing the future like her Ma. She is a Ma's girl. She is a girly girl like her friend,Sky. Mon is studying fashion to become a fashion designer along with her friend Sky.

Sexuality - Pansexual
Age difference between her and Sam= 4 years (Sam is older)
Height- 5'2

• Sam - (got adopted at the age of 11). She is an Alpha with no powers. She is a very goody and naughty girl and can never stop causing mischief. She is a mommy's girl (Way). She is into horror movies while her partner is the exact opposite. She is the sunshine of the group. She will take over her father's business so she is studying business.

Sexuality -Bisexual
Age difference between her and Mon= 4 years ( Sam is older)
Height - 5'10

Ten -  (got adopted at the age of 13). He is an enigma just like his fathers and possesses the power of manipulation like his Mom (Way). He is just as mischievous as his sister ,Sam, and he was the one who taught her all the pranks. He is the clown of the friendgroup but he knows his limits well. He is studying to become a doctor.

Sexuality - Gay
Age difference between him and Prem = 6 years (Ten is older)
Height - 5'8

Prem - (got adopted at the age of 7). Prem is a very outgoing boy but he doesn't cause mischief as his other friends do. His interest is cooking and he is training to become a chef. He is a social butterfly and knows almost half the world. He is very kind but do not piss him off because he can turn from a small kitten to an angry tiger in no longer than a second.

Sexuality - Gay
Age difference between him and Ten = 6 years (Ten is older)
Height - 5'4

• Akk- (got adopted at the age of 4). He is studying to become a teacher. He is an ambiverted guy. He loves reading and writing. He has learnt martial arts and is strong but his body is hidden  behind all the oversized clothes. He gets annoyed easily but doesn't show it on his face. His expressions speak more than words. He is very straightforward but his words don't hurt you that much because of his polite tone. He is an Alpha.

Sexuality- Pansexual
Age difference between him and Ayan = 0 years
Height= 6'0

•Ayan - (adopted at the age of 4). He is an extroverted guy and is training to become a footballer. He is very loud and gets along really with everyone and is very kind. He has a special spot towards his younger sister Minnie but won't show it publicly. He isn't very straightforward and rarely gets angry but when you have pissed him off you will probably be wishing to dissolve into the ground. He is a special omega

Sexuality - Queer
Age difference between him and Akk= 0 years
Height= 5'6

•Ray - (got adopted at the age of 3). She is a special Alpha with powers like her uncles Babe and Charlie. She is a very introverted girl. She is the second youngest but tallest of the friendgroup. Even though her parents were mischief makers, she turned out the exact opposite. She was a very masculine girl. She was the best fighter and was the captain of the girls football team. She was into racing bikes  and was known as the "Queen of Bike Racing". She also learned Martial arts. She was interested in reading and writing stories as well. She was studying to become a Lawyer .Don't even be 6 feet away from her, take more distance, when she is angry because she very seldom gets angry. She gets really protective over her younger sister, Cheum.

Sexuality -Bisexual
Age difference between her and Ash - 5 years (Ash is older)
Height- 6'2

• Ash - ( got adopted at the age of 8). She is studying to become a news reporter. She is the exact opposite of her future  partner, Ray. She is the definition of feminine and is an omega. She is down to Earth and kind. She used to love cooking as well. She always wanted to be on TV and spread  useful information so she chose this career. She has her father's anger issues and mother's kindness. She was the person who used to try and solve problems or fights between the group.

Sexuality - Straight [are u sure? ;)]
Age difference between her and Ray = 5 years (Ash is older)
Height= 5'4

Cheum - (got adopted at the age of 5). She is a party girl and wants to become a singer. She is mischievous but compared to Pete and Way's children she was less naughty. Cheum is more of her daddy's girl (North). She is a normal omega. She is in a one-sided love,or so she thought so, with her friend April, WinnerDean's daughter. She is a lover girl but is really moody. She is hard to please. Since she is like the baby of the group everyone is extremely protective of her even though she isn't the youngest. She is the softest out of them all and is very sensitive so everyone has to be careful with their words.

Sexuality - Queer
Age difference between her and April =  1 year
Height= 5'0

•April- (got adopted at the age of 6). April is a sweet girl and wants to become a guitarist. She is a normal Alpha. She is also in love with Cheum but isn't good with expressing emotions so she has kept it hidden. She never complains and always helps others. She does have anger issues so her friends don't irritate her as well. She gets protective over Cheum really fast and almost beat a guy to death when he tried to touch Cheum.

Sexuality - Pansexual
Age difference between her and Cheum- 1 year
Height= 5'9

•Bestfriend duos•
1) Ray and Sam
2) Mon and Ash
3)Prem and Ayan
4)Ten and Akk
5)Sky and Minnie
6) Cheum and April

•Lover Tropes
1) Ray and Ash
Enemies to Lovers
2) Sam and Mon
Secret Relationship
3) Ten and Prem
Academic Rivals
4)Akk and Ayan
Fake Dating
5) Sky and Minnie
Bestfriends to Lovers
6) Cheum and April
Bestfriends to Lovers