Only us in this world

The conversation on the call
Tony: I see that you're making a whole lot of progress on your task Winner.
Winner: Yes Khun Tony. I'm making a lot of efforts to befriend Dean.
Tony: Good work. Now if you may excuse me,I have loads of work to do.
Winner: Yes Khun. Thank you for your time.
Call ends
*Back to Winner's POV*
I hated this man from the bottom of my heart. Don't take it in the wrong way. I didn't want to use Dean because I did start loving him way before that old bastard's plan. But I had no other choice,he had Kim under observation and could kill him anytime he wanted. Kim was like a brother to me and I couldn't lose him. But I plan to include the X-hunter team in this so that they can help me. For now,Dean can never come to know....

Dean's POV
What's taking him so long? I peeped out the window and saw him walking towards the car and his face had softened again so that meant that he was fine but his eyes didn't look okay.
"Hey babe? You okay?"
"Yeah I'm fine. It was just my manager calling to inform me about the races"
"Oh right,the races are coming up"
"Wanna head back home?"
"Yea sure"
"Or maybe do you wanna get some snacks and drinks and head back to my house? We can probably watch a movie or do something?"
"I thought you'd never ask"
He chuckled seeing my reaction and ruffled my hair causing me to form a pout. He leaned in and kissed the pout away.
"You're so adorable,you know?"
"No I'm not adorable,I'm hot" I say with sass and attitude dripping from my voice
"Oh you are both. Cute when you are like this and hot when I make you moan while we are-". I slam my hand on his lips and say "Don't you dare complete that sentence"
"Mk mk I won't"
"So let's go to my apartment? I have a special area built for watching movies"
"Is that so? Then let's head there"
A while later we arrived at the supermarket and I quickly unbuckled my seatbelt and RAN inside the store. Hey no judging, I didn't eat to live,I lived to eat. I could hear Win laughing loudly.
"Slow down Sunshine otherwise you'll trip and fall"
"I really don't care about anything else when there's food"
"I'm hurt. Would you not care even about me?"
"You are different" I say while giving him a small kiss on his cheeks
"You're adorable so I'll forgive you" he says with a playful look in his eyes.
He went ahead of me because he saw his favourite snacks and he wanted to grab it. When he grabbed it he made his way towards me but I was too engrossed in searching for my favourite snacks that I didn't even notice the small crack in the floor making me trip and fall in his arms. It felt like the world took a pause when I landed in his arms,it was like only we existed and no one else was present when we looked into eachother's eyes. His eyes were full of love towards me. He put me on my feet again and said
"Do you want me to give you a picture piggyback ride Sunshine?"
"Will you now? But I'm fat.." (no body shaming here)
"Oh come on,I carry lifts double or triple your weight"
I turn a shade of dark red when he picks me for a piggyback ride. He was so sweet and adorable. I felt like it was only us in this world~. I wish that we would remain like this forever and nothing would come between our love.

A/N- Blessed you with two chapters since I didn't update this story for a while. I may even add a third chapter in sometime if I'm not tired but for now I'm omw to watch SOTUS for the first time since I haven't watched that one yet. Totally in love with all the episodes so far. Hope you liked this chapter and if you did, don't forget to vote and comment :) Take care