Run Baby Run

WINNER:'Because that place is going to be really boring. Kim will spend his time flirting with Kenta for sure and I have no one other. So during the event if I catch you I fuck you..'
Damn this man really knows how to make someone nervous even through text. I had to reply at some point but I didn't do it now. I left his text on read.
WINNER:'Sunshine it's not good ignoring people is it?'
DEAN:'Kindly tell me who did I ignore'
WINNER:' Me baby,me'
DEAN:' I didn't ignore you. Someone came in my room for a hug'
I know he didn't like someone getting close to me,he made that really obvious but this time I didn't mention Sonic or else he would actually be killed by Winner. But who am I kidding?Sonic would probably dropkick him dead.
WINNER:'Sunshine I've to go to the dressing room to get ready. I suggest you do the same. Do not forget my words. If I catch you,I fuck you'
DEAN:'Bye Win'
*Winner's POV
I head towards the dressing room to get dressed while thinking about Dean. He was my enemy but from the moment I had seen him smile for the first time. I fell in love. He was kind,mature,understanding and smart. He made my heart flutter for the first time in my entire life. No one was ever close to ever doing that. To get rid of the feelings and dark fantasies I had of him,I started one night stands. But nothing made me get over him, I imagined him in the place of the other person and since the moment we actually interacted sexually,I was obsessed with his body,his touch,his lips and most importantly him. Kim being my bestfriend ofcourse knew about all of this and tried explaining to me about how he was from the rival team and who his teammates actually were. No doubt that Dean was the sunshine of the group and everyone cared for him as their own younger brother. They would tear the person who ever hurt him to pieces. So that is why I promise to never hurt him. I'll do anything to make him mine.
As I reached the dressing room I quickly put on my black tuxedo and went to the stylist for her to do my touch ups and hair.
"You're good to go,khun Winner" said Nita,my stylist "Thank you Nita" I said with a small smile. Normally I was never interested in these events but today I was really excited. It meant that I got to see Dean and *fake cough* you know. I ran from the room as fast as I could before she started flirting with me. Nita was a weirdo but since she was the best stylist we had no other choice but to keep her.
It was almost 9 pm so I left the garage for the event. Kim was heading there with Kenta. That man was obsessed with his boyfriend but who am I to judge. Atleast they are in a relationship and then obsessed with eachother. Here and I,who is obsessed with my rival team's memeber. I reached the venue and quickly pulled out my phone to text my sunshine.
ME: Hey sunshine,did you reach?
Sunshine💛: Yea we reached. After North and Sonic me and P'Way have our interview then I'll go get some drinks. Care to join?
ME: How could I ever say no to you?
Sunshine💛: Stop acting so cheesy Win
ME: Wait what?
Sunshine💛:What?
ME: You called me 'Win'
Sunshine💛: Didn't you say that you like it,huh baby~?
ME:Did you already get drunk sunshine?
Sunshine💛: No but anyway I've to go,my interview starts in a minute. It will last for around 3 minutes.
ME: Meet me at the bar after that Sunshine
Sunshine💛: And what if I don't ;) ?
ME: Consequences baby :)
Sunshine💛: I'm going Win
As he messaged me that I went to the room where all the interviews were happening and hid infront of his room. Once his interview was done  I heard Way tell him that he was going to his boyfriend (Pete) and he left from the other room. It was a great opportunity to meet him alone,as soon as he stepped out of the room I grabbed his hand and pinned him to the wall. "Win? What are you doing here?" "For you Sunshine. Do you remember what I told you?" "Y-Yes I do" "Now I want you to run baby. Run for your life but remember if I catch you I fuck you" "Winner what is this? This is sheer nonsense" "Did you hear what I said or should I undress you infront of everyone and fuck you right here?". As I said that his tiny figure slipped between by hands and he escaped me. I counted till three before I went after him.Oh tonight was going to be a great night.

~To be continued~
A/N-Hope you guys liked this chapter. So guys did you all watch episode 9? The preview for the next episode was interesting. Who was the 'he' Dean mentioned? Is it going to be Winner? Because if it is then I'm waiting.