Family Reunion

Hanni's POV

"Should we buy them more fruits before we go there?" I asked my husband Kim teahyung. We're going to their annual family reunion in their private resort. His family is very well off. His father is very well known surgeon while his mother's family own some of the biggest private hospitals in Seoul.

We've been married for 2 years, now. And I am very contented and happy. parents are currently living in San Francisco USA. I have 2 sisters and I am the youngest. I met Kim teahyung when I was studying here in college. He was a very nice guy. Like those goody 2 shoes, boy next door. That handsome nerd..

When we both graduated. We prioritized our careers first then after 6 years we got married..

Yes,I am happy with him. I love him.

But...

When we arrived at the hotel of their resort. We were greeted by his parents and relatives. It's been months since we all had a gathering like this. It was the wedding of teahyung's first cousin.

"teahyung, we have to talk.." His father seriously said.

"What's that Father?" He asked. We're both wating for the answer.

"She's here..." Appa answered with a disappointment on his voice.

Who's she?

"So, she came back after all these years.." teahyung got who is father is talking about."Where is she?"

"She's in her room." Eomma interrupted us and gave us wines."We asked her, why she suddenly came back and said she just wanted to see us. She's been out for months but she only showed up 3 days ago"

"I'm gonna talk to her.."teahyung turned to look at me." Hon,I'm just gon' talk to my sister..."

"Sister?" I asked, shocked. I thought he doesn't have any siblings.. Weve been together for 8 years and he never mentioned that he has a sister!

"I will tell everything, later.." He smiled at me.

"Her name is Minji..."Eomma told me, out of the blue." She's our prodigal daughter.."

She pulled me to the seat.

"I'm gonna tell you about her, Hanni..
"She put her hand on my right arm and smiled." So you won't get shocked when you see her in person.."

"Our daughter is my son's twin sister.." Eomma started talking after sipping her wine."Yes, he has a twin sister.."

"B-but why nobody told me about it or even mentioned her name?"I asked frowning." It was like she neve existed. I never even saw a single picture of her in your house."

"Do you remember the locked room in our house?" Eomma asked.

I nodded.

"It's actually her room.."Eomma acridly smiled at me." It happened during their senior year. When they're both 18 years old. Minji got involved in a murder case.."

What did I just heard?

"She allegedly killed her girlfriend.."

Girlfriend?

Im confused. Is she gay?

"We thought her best friend was just her friend but they're actually lovers." Eomma sighed.."Many things have happened. And she ended up behind bars. I don't wanna elaborate everything. But She's always been the black sheep, but we loved her. We did everything to save her from being locked up in jail but the evidences were so strong against her. She said that we should all forget about her. That she doesn't wanna see us ever again. Yet she just showed up in our house 3 days ago. She got a parole and been outside for almost 3 months now when she decided to finally see us again after 11 years.."