The Good And The Bad

Minji's POV

I'm starting to tremble uncontrollably. I can't help overthinking. I tried all the possible places teahyung might be hiding Hanni.

Ah,please..

I don't wanna experience the same tragedy happened 11 years ago. I won't let teahyung ruin my life again. I have to find them before it's too late. I can't let him kill the woman I love.

I'm finally admitting this. I'm inlove with Hanni, eversince I laid my eyes on her. But I was just too scared to admit it. I made myself believe that it's all about my mission to confirm teahyung's involvement in Mirei's death.

Now, Hanni is also in the hands of that psychopath. He's the real evil twin, not me! And I have suffered a lot bcoz of him. He is evil.

I'm starting to lose my hope of finding them. When I felt my phone vibrated. I immediately checked who texted me.

"Hey, wanna see hanni alive, come ALONE to this adress. If you come with authorities. I'll kill this bitch.."

Then another text came with the adress..

I immediately rushed to my car and put the adress on my gps.. I will fucking kill teahyung if he put a hand on Hanni!

"I will never let you kill the woman I love, again teahyung..." I said between gritted teeth while driving fast.

Hanni's POV

I am naked standing and tied against this cold and dirty wall. While teahyung is just in front of me sitting in a monobloc chair. He's staring at me with amusement in his eyes.

I drained all my tears. I can't even cry. I'm so tired. My hands and my feet are all in pain. I just wanna pass out....

I'm waiting for Minji. She will save me right? Where is she? I need her. I feel so embarrassed. I told her I will save her, but it looks like I need her to save me.

I don't wanna die. I still wanna have kids with Minji. I want to marry her and live till we both in our wheelchairs. I want to live the life with Minji.

"Looks like Minji does not love you enough to save you, my dear wife.." tea taunted me. While playing with a long shiny knife.."Too bad she can't watch how I will torture you to death.."

"Just kill me fast.."I bravely said even if I'm so scared.

"No,that would be boring.." He smirked at me. He's now totally different from the teahyung I used to know. He looks like a monster in my eyes.

The teahyung in front of me is the real teahyung...

He was the sweetest boy I've ever met. He was always smiling and always there when we're in collge. He always help me with everything.Kim teahyung was the boy of my dreams. But all of it, all of our memories were all lies..

I regret the day I've met him.

I can't believe that he'll be the one to kill me

teahyung stood up and put the knife down the table."A boring girl like you it deserve to die "

He laughed.

"I never thought thay you'd cheat on me with my freak twin sister." He slowly approached me"I underestimated you,Hanni..."

"Why don't you just kill me?!" I screamed at him.

"Na-ah.." He tried to caressed my face but I spit on him.

"You bitch!!" He slapped me so hard that I got deaf for a moment. The pain is numbing.

I guess this is it. Minji will never save me. Well, it's better coz teahyung will also kill her if she go here and save me. teahyung will definitely kill us both. No doubt about that. So it's better if it's just me..