Piece Of A Broken Past

Hanni's POV

Yes, it happened..

I let myself fell down her trap and now I am drowning but I still want to go deeper. After that day, we started this secret relationship. I dunno what happened. I dunno if she hypnotized me or what. But I really did it. I cheated on my husband with his twin sister. I am the worst.

Everyday, we text and chat or sometimes call each other. So it's safer if I am in my office coz teahyung won't notice what I am doing. Minji is surprisingly intelligent. She's very articulate and good in speaking. She's someone who can listen to my rants all day. Unlike my husband who will just say "Let's just go to sleep..."

Minji is really the opposite of my husband in every way. She's someone I want to be with everyday. Thank goodness, teahyung is getting so busy on his new business. He's sometimes forgetting to come home early or call me. So we can go to Minji's apartment and do nasty things that we both love..

"Oh god,fuck.."Minji is derailing me from behind while Im against the wall. We can't even reach the bed. We're too horny to even go there and fuck each other. We just had sex yesterday. But I'm still can't get enuf of her. She knows when and how to pound.. She knows where exactly my sweet spot..

"I-Im gonna reach for the condom..."She said as she stopped pounding me.

"No,I'm near..."I said..

"But..."

"Keep fucking me..." I ordered..

She obeyed and continued moving again till we both cum. I can feel her juices spraying inside. That is heaven. Feeling her meat inside is one of the best for me. That's why I don't really want her to use condoms. Flesh to flesh is way more delicious.

After that we ate snack and she helped me with something.

"Do you want a tattoo?" She asked while we're in her couch cuddling..

"What?" I looked up at her.

"I want to put my art on you..." She smiled at me.

"Where?" I asked excitedly

"Maybe here..." She poked my naked chest.

"Or here.." her finger slithered down my stomach to may abdomen.

"You want to tattoo me on my pubic area?" I widened my eyes.

"I tattooed several women there.."She said smirking.

I rolled my eyes and got up."Okay, wanna go home..."

She grabbed my arm." Hey, I am joking,don't be jealous..."

"Me,jealous?" I asked sarcastically." I need to go home. teahyung might suspect me for always coming home late.

She sat up and pulled me between her legs and hugged me from behind." I want you to stay for a night here..."

"What?!"I turned to look at her." No, what would be my alibi,huh?"

"Tell him, you are here fucking his twin sister..."

I hit her naked legs."Stop joking.."

She just laughed and kissed my shoulder." Please, stay for a night.."

I sighed.. I looked at the wall clock and it's already 7:22 pm. I want to stay but Im afraid that teahyung might finally notice something...

I thought of a good alibi and called him. I just want to be with Minji. I just realized how boring my life was. Taking risk is exciting. I never got out of my box till I met Minji. I'm certain that someday I will regret this. But hey, live the life..