Path To Happiness

Hanni's POV

"Isn't this beautiful?" I bragged about the diamond ring Minji gave me during our vacation on the Philippines. She really proposed to me there!

Soomin rolled her eyes. Soomin just came from Ireland. She's a long time friend of mine. And she still can't believe how teahyung the brightest boy she ever met was a fucking psychopath.

"Aren't you afraid?" Soomin asked. "They're twins..."

"Minji ain't like her evil twin..." I stoped staring at my diamond ring." She's a total opposite of teahyung. I know that..."

"I can't believe you gon' really marry the twin of the psychopath.." Soomin sighed. I understand her. It's hard to trust anyone. But l trust Minji. She won't do anything to hurt me.

"Anyways, when is the wedding?"

"3 months from now.."I answered with excitement on my tone.

"You seem so happy..." Soomin leaned on her chair." Is she good in bed?"

"Soomin!" I threw her a death glance. I blushed when I thought about how we fucked last night.

I can't help but smile from ear to ear.

"Oh,that smile answered me.."Soomin laughed."I wanna meet that bad girl.."

"Hey, she's the good one.."

Soomin just rolled her eyes." Not in bed I think.."

"ugh,Soomin!" I blushed so hard. Soomin is really straightforward."You gon' meet her.."

"You really changed alot, Hanni.."Soomin crossed her arms." You seem so lively and happy. Unlike before that you're always serious and shy."

"Well, Minji really took me out of the box.." I shrugged."She's the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. She's my true love..."

"Wow, that's a big statement..."

I rolled my eyes.

"Let's eat together in Sook's" Soomin stood up."It's lunchtime, my friend and I'm so starving. I miss Sook's rare steak.."

"Okay, Im just gonna call Minji.."

Minji's POV

I was happy knowing everything turned out well after the vacation. El Nido was heaven on earth. Very beautiful place. Its a paradise...

It was a great decision to propose to Hanni on that Island.

My parents gave all teahyung's properties and money to me. But I decided to give it to all the families of the women he killed. I can't stomach spending even a penny from my evil twin's money..

He deserves it. I don't feel any remorse of pity towards him. He killed Mirei and my child. He killed many women. What you reap is what you sow.

I finished preparing our dinner when Hanni came home.

"Wow.." Hanni said in awe when she saw the food I prepared."What's the occasion?"

I shrugged."Well, It's supposedly our monthsary.."

"Monthsary?"Hanni asked with furrowed brows. She dropped all her stuff on down the couch and sat down.

"Yes, it's the night we first..you know.."I scratched my nape. I suddenly became shy talking about sex.

"Ohhh..."Hanni blushed when she got what I'm trying to say." You remember..."

"Well..."I smiled as I kneeled on her feet. I sat down the carpeted floor and took her heels off and massaged her feet.