No!

Hanni's POV

" Hon,wake up, it's already 11am." My husband shake my shoulder to wake me up

When I heard what time it is. I immediately got up.

He grabbed me."Calm down, it's Saturday, you don't have work today.."

Oh yeah, fuck I forgot..

We both laughed bcoz of it. I've been so workaholic these past few days and I don't even know why. While teahyung was busy at the his new company.. He's been doing great. We're both successful in our field.

One thing that we've been wishing is to have a kid. We've been trying but we always failed. Our doctor said teahyung has low sperm count. So we've been doing things the doctor have told us. But i dunno why he can't impregnate me.

I decided to go grocery shopping while my husband goes to his friend. It's their boys night out so maybe I'll go to Isa tonight. She's my best friend since I came here to korea. She's even the reason why I met my husband.

I am contented with my life, right now. But I dunno why I feel something missing I can't explain. It's other than the baby issue. Something inside me is longing.

I can't pinpoint it..

"Hi,there..."

I flinched when someone held my arm.

"M-Minji?" I asked when I saw who's the owner of the voice. I'm in the grocery store. What is she doing here?

"Nice seeing you again, here..." She smiled at me. She's wearing a gray hoodie and a cap.

"What are you doing here?"I asked.

"Grocery shopping." She answered, still smiling."I'm out of milk and bread."

Really? There are so many grocery stores and she decided to go here. Is she stalking me?

Why would she do that Hanni-ahh?

"Hey, by that look. You are thinking thay I am stalking you.."She laughed." My apartment building is near here. It's actually walking distance from here.."

She explained even if I didn't ask her. Suspicious. Remember, she's a convicted felon! Don't trust her..

"Okay, I have to go.. Nice meeting you too.."I gave her a plastic smile and turned to leave her when she grabbed me by the arm.

"Hey,uhm.."

"What?"I'm starting to get nervous. She's not leaving me alone. I don't care if she's my husband's sister. I just don't like to be near her.

"You know, you are my twin brother's wife so I think it would be nice to have a nice lunch with you.." she explained..

"Uhm,sorry but I've got something to do. Maybe next time.."I forced my smile again as I pulled my arm from her grip. I turned to leave her.

"I know you don't like me."

I turned to face her again."No, it's not like that.."

"It's okay, who would even like a criminal like me.."She smiled but I can feel her sadness. Damn, my conscience..

I took a deep breath..

"Okay,if you insist..."

She smiled widely. Showing her slight cute dimples. I didn't know that she's a jailed for murder. I'd think that she's a normal Gorgeous woman.

"I can cook for you in my apartment."

What? No, I can't be with her alon in an apartment. What if she kill me too?