Leading To A Dark Path- M

Hanni's POV

I am slowly walking in this hallway. I am still having these multiple thoughts in me. Like why am I even here? Why did I let myself fell down this trap?

Was she right when she told me I am lonely? How could she tell that? I hate her but I am craving for her touch. She did something to me and now I am like fish in a tank. Trapped and can't escape..

I stopped in front of her door. I closed my eyes before I knocked. I am sweating and my heart is beating uncontrollably. I'm starting to get dissy bcoz of nervousness.

The door was opened. And a smirking Minji greeted me. "Hey there..."

I looked away..

"I know you will choose me.."She pulled me inside and closed the door and locked it.

Even her slightest touch gives me an electricity. I am burning inside.

" I will cook us lunch.."She guide me to the couch."Stay here and wait,okay?"

"C-can I go to the bathroom?" I asked. I can't help stuttering. This is the very first time in my life that I will do something risky and illegal.

Lust is taking over me.

"Okay.."She smiled at me..

I immediately got inside the bathroom. I stared at the mirror."What are you doing, Hanni?"

Tears stared falling in my eyes. It's not bcoz I am sad or anything. It's just whenever I am nervous I always cry.

I have to take a bath. I didn't got a chance at the gym. So I probably stink.

Am I really gonna let her fuck me?

I can still change my mind.

She's a convicted murderer Hanni.. She was locked up for more than a decade. She's dangerous yet you still want her to use you. She's manipulative...

I took a quick bath. And when I got outside she's already waiting for me.

"You took a bath?" she asked." Oh yeah, you did not get the chance at the gymt, I'm sor-..."

Before she could even finish her sentence. I crashed my lip into her.. I pinned her against the wall and wrapped my arms around her neck..

I wanna feel her. This is what I need. It's been distracting me for weeks. And now I can't control myself.

She started kissing me back. Her arms wrapped around my waist. And pulled me against her.

She started invading my mouth with her tongue.

Her kiss is intoxicating. I don't wanna stop. I wanna devour her. I wanna release all my hatred to her tru sex..

She pushed me.. I thought she changed her mind but she grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the couch. She sat down as I straddled her. We continued kissing while taking our clothes off. We're like hungry savages.

It didn't take long til were both naked.

She pushed me down and spread my legs. I stopped her. I just wanna see if she really has a dick. And yes! She has and it's not something small...

"wow..." I touched the erected shaft with my trembling hands. She grunted when I caressed it. I licked my lower lip. I got more wet just by staring at it.

Now we'll see if she has the game in bed or she's all talk and teasing.

She wet her thumb and put it in my clit. She played with while I am playing with her cock. "Uugh.."