Goner-M

Hanni's POV

"Ah, fuck.. Right there, baby.. Ah. Shit.."I keep moaning while Minji is eating me out.. We're fucking since we got her on her apartment.

Her long tongue played with sensitive nub while fucking me with her 3 fingers. I will never get tired of having sex with this woman.

"Ahhh! I screamed when I cum again for the 3rd time. And I think I will pass out anytime soon. She licked my juices and got up. Hovering above me. I thought she's going to finally penetrate me. But she laid beside me. Her dick is still hard. She's still not getting her own release.

"Why did you stop?" I asked.

"To let you rest..." "She smiled at me. She caressed my face."You are so beautiful, Hanni.."

She's smiling but the sadness is still on her eyes. She can't hide it. She can't mask her true feelings. I know she's trying to be okay in front of me. But I wanna know what's happening to her. I can't save her if she keeps hiding everything from me.

"Let me prove myself to you..." I said as I laid on my side to face her." Tell me everything..."

"I want to tell you but, it's dangerous..." She leaned in to kiss me gently.

"Please, Minji-ahhh...."I begged her.

She smiled again and instead of answering me. She just hovered above me again and positioned between my legs.." Let's get this done. My dick is missing your pussy..."

She kissed me deeply as she entered me slowly.

"ahh.."It feels so good. She's stretching me out. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she started moving faster. I spread my legs even wider so she can move easily on top of me.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck!"

Every thrust and every moan.. Im giving all my love to this woman. Im giving all my trust to her. I don't care if she's the bad guy here. As long as she's with me. I am with her..

Minji's POV

After having sex for hours. We decided to watch some movies on netflix. This is the life I want. Where I can just chill with the woman I love.

The woman I love....

The woman I loved....

Mirei....

I miss her. But she's gone..

Hanni is here, giving her all to me..

Stop living in the past Minji. Mirei is long gone. All she needs is the true justice. Find out everything... Connect the dots...

Confirm your suspicions..

I stared down at Hanni who's now sleeping in my lap. She's really beautiful. I really like everything about her. She's very easy to fall inlove with.

If only that night didn't happen. And I met Hanni maybe I fell for her. Maybe Hanni is better than Mirei.

I am not inlove with Mirei anymore

I am just stuck on that past. I am like a ghost who's still waiting for the justice.

"Mirei...." I whispered.

I gently brushed Hanni's silky hair with my fingers. It's amazing how she still trust me and sleep like that when I almost choked her to death.

She's taking risk.

My family and relatives will hate me again. If they find out that I snaked my twin brother's wife.

"Well, he doesn't deserve her..."