Animosity

Hanni's POV

It's been weeks since that incident that happened to our house and it's been bothering me alot lately. It never got out of my mind. Her kisses, her touch..

I needed to masturbate in the bathroom while showering just to release the heat I am hiding. I don't wanna release it on my husband coz it's unfair. That I will just have sex with him bcoz of her twin sister. He is a good husband and he doesn't deserve that.

And he's been so stressed out bcoz of his newly built business.

I can't focus on my work. She really made a mark on me. And now can't forget her. It's just lust Hanni..

I wanna feel her play with my pussy again. Finger me or just fuck me. I am curious about her penis,tho.. Would it be greater than her fingers?

FUCK! WHAT AM I THINKING?!

Why am I like this?

This is frustrating.

I can't focus on the stuff I should be doing. Im just staring at the screen and my mind keeps flying to somewhere else. I totally even forgot to call teahyung about something.

I was a good girl. I am that woman whom you'll never see get in trouble or anything. I never even watched porn. I also never smoke or drank till I can't walk. I was boring, yes.. Even masturbating was stranger to me. For me, it was dirty. But ever since that night. I can't help but play with myself. Imagining the fingers of Minji.

That tattooed woman awaken something in me. She's the total opposite of her twin brother. She ain't no good.. She's bad news.. She's dangerous. I should avoid her.

"Hon,I will only be gone for 3 days.." teahyung hugged me from behind while I'm stirring the sauce. I am cooking our dinner and he just told me that he needs to go to Hong Kong for a business conference.

It's not the first time he'll be overseas. I just dunno why I don't want him to go. I just feel something might happen while teahyung is away.

I just sighed. I don't want to be a hindrance to him. I know he wants it. So he can build his own legacy. I turned around and kiss him.
But when I closed my eyes. The face of Minji is what I see.

Fuck!!

I pulled away.

"What happened?" teahyung looks confused.

"N-nothing.." I forced myself to smile.

Damn you Kim Minji. What are you doing to me. After giving me a dilemma like this. You never showed up ever again and now I am so frustrated.

I wet my face with a tepid water. I'm in our bathroom. Cleaning my face coz I just put some night cream. My husband is waiting for me.

When I got outside. He's already naked. I widden my eyes like wtf! what happened this man!?

"Please don't think about Minji."I mentally told myself. Don't let her keep doing that to you. She's probably somewhere fucking other girls.

I closed my eyes. Then I remember Minji..

Her touch and her kisses were way better. She knows exactly what she's doing...

"NO!" I said to teahyung.

"Hanni?" teahyung look so shock.

"I-im sorry, am not in the mood.."

"What's wrong,honey?" He tried to touch my face but I turned immediately to my side.