What Really Happened

Minji's POV

"I said tell me the truth!!" I bashed Junhwan's face with a wood. He's been so irritating. And it makes me want to kill him now. But I still pity him.

"I... I.. Fucking told you..." Junhwan is bleeding so much now. And I'm tired.. I just want this to be over.

"I don't need you anymore..." I said as I threw the bloody piece of wood.

"W-will you kill me?" He asked nervously. I can feel how scared he is.

I took a deep breath.

"No, I am not a murderer..." I said. Tears started pouring down my eyes." I didn't kill Mirei. I didn't kill anybody! I didn't kill those women!!"

I walked away from the site. I will surrneder him. I will surrender to the police. I will make him confess what really happened that night. I want this all this mess to be over. I am so tired.

I'm still using teahyung's car. I opened the backseat for him. I will surrender to the police.

I untied him."We will surrender to the police and I will surrender the recorder of your confession to me.."

I helped him stood up.

But to my surprise. I felt his fist landing towards my face. I dodged him. He still has some strength in him. I kicked him but pushed me so I stumbled down. The dirty ground. He kicked many times. He even lifted the old monobloc chair and threw it against me. Damn, that fucking hurt.

"NO! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO! I WON'T LET YOU SURRENDER ME TO THE POLICE. I'LL DIE HORRIBLY!!" Junhwan screamed. He weakly ran towards the car. He jumped in the driver's seat and closed the door.

I managed to get up but it's too late. He already sped up the car but he didn't stop. He's driving towards the old mossy wall.." Junhwan!!!"

There's a cliff behind that fucking wall!

The car bumped against the wall. The wall collapsed but the car still drives towards the open area.

The car vanished from my sight. Definitely fell down the cliff. Did he intentionally do that?!

The cliff leads down to the open sea.. He's definitely dead. I didn't want him to die. I changed my mind but he chose that. Not me. I did not kill him. He was alive..

I dropped down again the dirty ground and passed out.

I woke up when I felt the heat from the sun. My whole body is aching. I can't even lift my arm to check what time is it.

I remember what happened last night. I hope if they see his car. They won't see anything that can lead to me. I didn't kill him. No. I am not a murderer.

I waited for minutes till I can finally move. It's 11: 23am. The crystal glass of my watch is already cracked. But it's still working. I slowly got up. My body is full of blood. It's from that bastard..

Thank goodness, I didn't have any deep wounds but Im so tired. My own car is in that abandoned building. Im using that car coz I don't want my car to get messy bcoz of Junhwan. Yes, I don't want any evidence. I'm very caref to even leave print on his car.

I started walking towards the old building.. I will go home. I dont fucking care anymore. If they find Junhwan's body or not. I just want to go home and rest and drink some beer.

Hanni's POV

" teahyung.."

"What hon?" He asked after sipping on his coffee. We're having a breakfast. I've been thinking about how to tell him I want a divorce. I don't want to hurt him.