Facing Really

Hanni's POV

It was over.

It's been 3 weeks since it happened. And I am here in our house sorting my stuff. I'll sell this house and buy a new one to start a new. teahyung is dead. And I don't anything that reminds me of him.

I let the people put the things on the boxes as I left the house for awhile and sat on the garden to breathe some fresh air.

teahyung's parents found out everything and they still can't believe that their good boy teahyung can do all those horrifying things. The authorities found enuf evidence on that place to connect teahyung involvements on the killing of 14 women. It became a bug news even overseas so I needed to take a leave. Coz the reporters been bothering me from day to night.

People feel so bad for Minji. When they found out that she's been imprisoned for 11 years for a crime she didn't commit. So the Police has to pay her millions of wons for the damages. They didn't investigate enuf to prove Minji's innocence.

"Penny for your thoughts?"

I turned to see smiling Minji. She's still has a cast on her left arm. I smiled sweetly at her.

She approached me and sat beside me.

"Why are you here?" She asked.

I just shrugged." I will miss my garden."

"Well, we will find a house with a bigger garden..." Minji kissed me gently.

I kissed back. I will never get tired of kissing this woman. She's the love of my life. And I am happy that we're both alive and now in the arms of each other.

"What do you want for dinner?" I asked.

"You.."She said without hesitation that made me blushed.

"Kim Minji!"I hit her arm the made her whine.

"Ah!"

"I'm sorry!" I panicked but she just laughed at me.

"You!!"

I love seeing her happy. Coz now I know it's genuine. And she's happy being with me.

(WARNING BRO😂)‼️‼️‼️

"ah fuck.." Minji moaned as I play with her erected dick.. We're both in the bathtub, taking a bath together. Coz she still need some assistance. Her shoulder isn't fully healed

can't help but grab her dick. I can't take it anymore. It's been weeks. And I just crave for her.

"Ah, Hanni..." She leaned and closed her eyes while I'm jerking her off.."I miss your pussy..."

"You have to be fully healed to taste me, babe..."I teased.

"What?"She turned to face me." Why can you just ride me so I can cum inside your pussy. I miss it, Hanni.."

"Nope.."I smirked at her.

"So mean..."She huffed." Then, don't touch my dick and wait for me to me fully healed."

She stood up from the tub and left. I laughed at her for being childish. She's now showing alot of her cute personality to me and it makes me so happy.. Really happy.

Yes, mysterious Minji is sext as hell but Genuine Minji is lovable.

I drained the tub and followed her to our room. And she's there lying flat on the bed while her dick is still standing proud. Damn, it makes me wet. I gulped.

I sat beside her."You really laid here wet, huh.."

She rolled her eyes.

"What a kid?" I said

I looked down at her dick. I licked my lower lip.hmmm... What a beautiful sight.

We fucking of hours

She came all inside me.

Her cum all inside me. Coz I want to carry her child.

Wait, is she capable of impregnating a woman?

We just cuddled for a moment when I had the courage to ask her about it..

"Love,I have a question..."

"What is it?" She looked down at me. Im leaning on her arm while embracing her.

"Are you.. Uhm.."I hesitated for a moment coz I'm a bit shy." Can you impregnate a woman?"

"Oh..."She looked away." Didn't they tell you?"

"What?"I asked with my brows furrowed.

"Mirei,was pregnant with my child when she was murdered.."She answered without looking at me.

I got up."What?"

She finally turned to look me in the eyes." They found out in the autopsy that she was pregnant. Maybe it's the reason why she didn't drink that beer, i dunno.."

I covered my mouth with my palm.. I felt my heart broken for Minji.

"Of course it was my child."She bitterly smiled at me as she played with my hair."

I saw sadness in her eyes.

"She did not tell me she was 2 months pregnant. Maybe she was afraid or she was planning to surprise me. I will never know.."

"I'm sorry...."I can't help but cry.

She immediately got up." Hey, why are you crying?"

She wiped my tears.

"If teahyung didn't kill Mirei, maybe you're now happy with her and your child..." I said while sobbing." teahyung killed them both..."

"Hey,don't cry.. Its okay, I moved on.." she pulled me for a hug.I know they're both happy now in the afterlife. Coz they got the justice.."

I hugged her back tightly..

I feel so bad for Minji..

Well, at least I got the answer.

We can have a child of our own.

But I still feel bad.

Minji past was so tragic so I will do my best to give her the happiest present and future...

"I'm hungry..."She said." Let's go out and eat.."

"But what if reporters see us?" I said.

"We will have a disguise..."She joked.

Minji's case we're all dismissed favoring her. Even if she confessed of kidnapping Junhwan.

The authorities found out Junhwan's involvement in teahyung killings. He's an accomplice and also involved in selling human organs to the dark market. They eventually found him alive. Hiding in remote area near the cliff. He didn't die when his car fell in the sea. He was able to got out of it before the car submerge down the deep and rocky sea.

He's in hospital arrest. He still need to get fully healed before going into prison.

What a good turn of events.

I am happy for Minji.

Minji's family and relatives all felt embarrassed for disowning her before. Well, they all should be.

Minji suffered enuf.

"Where?"I asked.

"In El Nido Palawan.."Minji answered." I saw it on a travel site.a alot of Koreans and Japanese go there for vacations.. We should go there too, I wanna dive in that lagoon.."

"Well,whenever you want to go.." I said as I kissed her. She's now in all good condition. She closed her tattoo shop. She wants to open a restaurant and an art gallery.

I am happy for Minji.

Well, I will fully support her in everything she'll do. I want her to live the life. And I feel honored that I am part of that life.

We will be happy for life..

~~~~~~~~~~~