Losing Sanity

Hanni's POV

Yes, I should be mad at her for fucking another woman. But why I just forgave her like that? Her effect on me is unbelievable. If teahyung did that to me. I'll divorce him...Immediately..

teahyung is a perfect husband. He's the kindest human being I've ever met. He doesn't force me if I don't like having sex with him. He's supporting me to everything.

Meanwhile, Minji is that cold hearted, perverted bitch. She's sadistic, physically and emotionally.. And she started hurting my feelings.

Why am I even doing this? Why am I so drowned in this lustful hell.

"Special delivery..."

Someone opened the door of my office and it's none other than Minji. She's wearing her signature smirk. Carrying a paper bag.

"W-what are you doing here?"I asked. When I remembered that we're in my office. I quickly stood up and approached her. I locked the door and made her sat on my couch."You crazy?"

She just shrugged." I bought some food so we can eat lunch together.."

"This is dangerous, Kim Minji.."

"Why?"She frowned at me."We're just gonna eat, unless we do something more than that.."

She rubbed my exposed thigh.

"No, we're just gonna eat.."I playfully slapped her hand away." what did you bring?"

"Chinese food.." She answered while taking the food out of the paper bag.

Nobody knows Minji in this office. Of course they don't know that she's teahyung's twin sister.. Well, she's a woman. Who would think that we're fucking each other.

After eating, she still hanged out in my office. She's being clingy today..

"M-Minji, we can't do that here.."I said while she's kissing me on my ear."We're in my office. Someone might see us, please..."

"Isn't it exciting?" She whispered in my ear..

I'm sitting over my desk while she's standing betwen my legs. I can still smell garlic on her breath. But I don't care, it's getting hot. I can even feel her bulge in my palm. Yes, I know I'm saying no, but she's too hot. And her kisses are so damn,good..

"Let's have a quickie before I go, please.."She begged.

How can I say no to her.

She spread my legs even wider. And pulled my underwear. Im wearing skirt so it's easy.

"Bad girl,you're just wearing undies, huh?" I felt her palm rubbed my sensitive clit..

"Uhhh.."Fuck, I can't do this here. But what she's doing is so good, ugh..

I immediately unzipped her fly and released her hardened cock. I rubbed it from head to shaft.

"Ah,yeah, that's good, baby..."She moaned..

She's about to enter me when we heard a knock in the door. Fuck!

I immediately put my undie back and Minji zipped back her pants.

"Ma'am, your husband is here..." My secretary said.

"What the fuck.." I felt a cold bucket of ice poured down over my head. I immediately grabbed Minji and pusher her inside my bathroom." Stay there and never do anything. Just stay there,okay?"

Minji smirked and rolled her eyes.

I fixed myself before opening my door and there showed my smiling husband with a paper bag.