chapter 15

Atticus groaned as he felt the sheets being pulled off of him.
"What are you doing...?" Atticus rubbed his eyes groggily.
"I'm cleaning the bedsheets, we both slept here, it's also time for you to wake up. You missed lunch.
Atticus rolled over and clutched the remaining bedsheets.
"No." Killian threw what was in his hands onto the floor, picking Atticus up off the bed.
"Killian...? Whoa!" Atticus wrapped his arms around Killian's neck as he was picked up.
"You bastard!" Atticus cried.
"Would you like it if I had dinner brought up to us? Or we could eat in the garden." Killian suggested.
"Garden?" Atticus's brows furrowed in confusion.
"Yes. I know what you're thinking. There is a garden here, we keep it warm and healthy throughout the year, it is public so that the people may visit. It is one of the few pieces of entertainment in this desert." Killian chuckled.
"I see. I thought this was a world of ice, not of sand." Atticus smirked.
"A desert is a almost lifeless piece of land that is almost entirely uninhabited. This place counts as a desert atti." Killian teased.
"Hmm." Atticus blushed at his mistake.
"I think we are at a good enough point of time to get you enrolled in a proper education as well." Killian mused. "It would be good for you."
"I would like that. I have been restless without much to do as of lately." Atticus admitted. There was a knock on the door. Atticus turned to open it; he was met with micha.
"Oh! I know you! It been a while. Killian? Did you get food already?" Atticus called.
"Yeah. I can grab it if you want." Killian offered.
"No. It's all good. I got it." Atticus smiled. He reached out his hands to receive the food. He was confused when micha was glaring at him. Micha was a pretty boy, brown hair, freckles, green eyes, and little gold streaks in his hair.
"Are you mad at me?" Atticus asked. Micha growled softly.
"I'm fine." Micha shoved the food into Atticus's hands, he turned away and walked quickly, avoiding any further contact with Atticus. Atticus glared; he turned back into the room with killian.
"Atti? Are you okay?" Killian asked, seeing the sudden frustration from his partner.
"Fine. The guy who delivered our food was rude." Atticus sulked.
"I see. I will handle it." Killian smiled, the two sat down to eat with each other, and of course, hopper.
*With micha*
"That bitch! Killian is mine!" Micha ran through the castle, he went through the small town, and outside the borders, he ran and ran until he couldn't run any longer.
"He's mine! How did he just come along and take killian! He smelled like killian!" Micha sobbed softly, curling up. Micha continued crying until he saw something, a figure in the distance.
He stood up. Walking forward, micha went to investigate. He saw the hulking figure, it had fading wings, horns, a tail... It was a demon! He ran forward.
"Who are you?" He questioned. The person pulled back their hair, revealing green hair and pale skin.
"Ruler Aamon?" What are you doing here?" Micha looked him up and down skeptically. "This is clearly not your domain."
"Of course, it's not." Aamon snapped. "That endearing little brat, Atticus, made it so I couldn't fly, we en with magic." Aamon snarled.
"You don't like him either?" Micha jumped at the chance to talk about Atticus.
"No no no no... I love him!" Aamon grinned manically. "He is hiding with that bastard killian."
"Don't call my master a bastard!" Micha blushed.
"You like him boy?" Aamon saw potential in the kid.
"Yes." Micha admitted, glaring at Aamon.
"But you don't like Atticus?" Aamon began to smile.
"No. I don't." Micha expression turned foul.
"I don't like killian and I want Atticus, our desires align!" Aamon laughed. "Oh, my luck! I propose a deal child, you help me take Atticus back to my home, and you get to keep killian all to yourself, I will Keep Atticus away from killian, locked away from society." Aamon nodded fast.
"You would really do that?" Micha's eyes lit up.
"Of course! I want to chain Atticus up, to love him, to touch him, to-" micha stopped Aamon.
"That's enough. I'll help you." Micha agreed. Aamon smirked triumphantly, he handed micha a piece of his jewelry, he chanted something small and wrapped it around micha's wrist.
"What is this?" Micha asked.
"It will allow us to communicate, once our deal is fulfilled, it will fall off. It's a precaution of mine, just in case you had plans to deceive me." Killian chuckled.
"Of course, I wouldn't. With Atticus gone, killian is all mine." Micha giggled.
"If that's what you like." Aamon dismissed the child.
"So Aamon? When do we start?"
_____________________________________________________________________________________