Painkiller Hunt (Sam x Reader x slight!Dean)

The boys continued to work while you went to bed pretty early. You had a terrible headache and thought that sleeping would solve it all (because you weren't a big fan of medication). Thank God, you fell asleep pretty soon...

...

...only to wake up at 3am because your headache had gotten much worse. The quiet snoring next to you meant that your boyfriend, Sam had already gone to bed. The motel room had two large beds and the two of you had no problem sharing one. Sam absentmindedly snuggled closer to you and you had to smile little.

When you realized that the pain wasn't going anywhere, you groaned and slowly slid out of bed. You wore one of Sam's t-shirts to bed, but now it proved to be a bad idea, because chills ran up your spine. You padded quietly to your bag and started rummaging through it. You sighed in frustration when you hadn't found the painkillers. You remembered putting it away in case someone would need it.

You decided to drink a glass of water before continuing the search. You rested your elbows on the counter and bit down on your lower lip. Anything was better than concentrating on the pain. You jumped slightly when two arms wrapped around waist and pulled your back flush against their chest.

"What are you doing up?" murmured Sam sleepily while burying his face into your hair.

"I can't sleep. I'm looking for the painkillers," you replied in a hushed voice.

"I thought they were in your bag."

"So did I, until now."

"You want me to help?" he asked.

You turned around so that you were facing him and pecked his lips gently. "Go back to sleep. I can handle this."

Sam leaned in for another kiss.

"Ah, damn it! Guys, we've talked about this! You're not doing the do in the same room as me!"

Sam and you broke away quickly and saw a very grumpy looking Dean sitting up in his bed. "Thank you..!"

"Dean, don't you know where the painkillers are?" Sam asked him.

Dean groaned loudly and slowly got up. "I have no idea..."

"Right, I'll check my bag again, would you mind checking yours?" you said and rubbed your forehead, because the pain hadn't gone away.

Sam nodded and started to look through the contents of his bag. Dean did the same, except he started chuckling when he was halfway through his. "Painkiller hunt. My favorite."

You glared at him darkly, but he continued anyways. "We're dealing with an ache here. An ache? Is it contagious? ("Only if I punch you in the face.." you muttered) Sam, restrain the missus. ... So how do we kill it? Well, there's a thing called painkillers.. Oh, how convenient! "

"Found it," said Sam and tossed you some aspirin.

"Thanks, Sammy."

You took the painkiller with a glass of water and rushed back to the warm bed. Sam wrapped his arms around and you rested your head on his chest.

"Well done, Hunter." Dean said as he closed lay back and closed his eyes.

"Shut up.." Sam muttered.

Dean shook his head in amusement. "Guys, your sense of humor sucks."

You snuggled closer to Sam and fell asleep quickly.

~Author's note~

This one shot was inspired by my terrible headache last night (who knew headaches were good for something, right?). I hope you enjoyed it. :3

Vote and comment! ❤ I'd love to hear what you think!