Craving The Impossible (Dean x European!Reader)

"Well, it's been a pleasure."

You smiled at Dean and shut the door of the Impala. "I know. I loved working with you guys."

"If you ever come back, let us now." Dean scratched the back of his head awkwardly. You moved to get your suitcase out of the trunk when Dean rushed to your help and got it for you. "When does your flight leave?"

"In an hour." You looked at him sadly. "I wish I could stay a little longer though.."

"Me too," said Dean and looked at the entrance of the airport. "But the European monsters had their own vacation. It's time for you to return."

"I'm gonna miss you," you said and smiled at Dean.

"I know, sweetheart. But we'll meet again, you know that."

"Yeah.." You checked your luggage - wallet, ID, passport, flight ticket, suitcase. You had everything you needed.. Or not exactly everything.

"Do you have everything, (Y/n)?" Dean asked.

"Well, I'm still missing something."

"What is it? Can I help?"

You moved closer to him. "Actually, you can." You took his hand in yours and squeezed it lightly. "We've worked together for only two weeks... And I'm not saying that I love you, because two weeks is not enough for that... But I have fallen pretty hard for you, Dean Winchester."

You drew closer and kissed him sweetly on the lips before slowly pulling back. "Take care, Dean."

Amd with that, you left him and entered the airport with a heavy heart.

~Author's note~

Sorry for the short chapter, I hope you liked it though. :)

Vote and comment!! ♥