12: "ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ ꜱᴇᴇ."

"Just in case that I forget, promise that you'll take care of the memories we've made, Furina."

Lynette repeated the words you said to the group.

Charlotte gasped while Navia's eyes lit up. Truly exciting indeed.

"Ohhh, I should write a paper! This would surely grab the attention of the Fontanian folk!!"

Chiori sighed and shook her head.

"That wouldn't be a good idea. Wouldn't the attention of others only make them drift apart?"

Navia agreed while Clorinde watched you with full attention.

She's never seen you before, and from what Navia said, you live with Aether and Paimon.

She didn't want to get between you and Furina at all. She was just..curious.

"Of course! I'll carry on the memories we made until the very end!"

Furina took what you said seriously as she held your hand.

"Now that I have been released from my heavy burden, I now have the freedom to live my life. And..after yesterday, I've decided I want to spend the rest of it with you, Y/n."

Your lips parted for a moment as you tried to find the right words to say.

Just what could you even reply with when Furina looked so set on spending her life with you?

You felt your cheeks get warm again. You were getting the same feeling from before..

Furina's eyes couldn't help but soften when she saw your eyes dilate. Yes. This was the path that she has chosen and she will never go back on her word.

"Oh! There you are Y/n-"

Before you could turn around, the owner of the voice was suddenly grabbed from behind and pulled into the bushes.

"Hey!-"

"Shh, keep your voice down!"

Paimon looked shocked as she saw Navia, Chiori, Clorinde, and Charlotte all giving her a warning glare.

She immediately shut up.

"What was that?"

Your attention was now on the bushes. You knew it was Paimon's voice, but you decided to ignore it.

"It was probably nothing."

"R-right.."

Furina looked down at her lap, slightly embarrassed.

It was easy for her to put on a confident act, but why was it so hard when she was around you?

"Care for a walk?"

Furina snapped out of her thoughts and nervously laughed.

"Of course!"

-

Furina looked at all the shops as you both walked down the street. It was late into the evening and it was beginning to get dark.

There were less people around than before, but there were still a decent amount outside.

"Furina.."

"Yes?"

You have been meaning to ask the question ever since that talk with Aether the other day.. That conversation has not left your mind for more than an hour.

"What do you think of the nation of Natlan?"

Furina was caught off guard by your question, but quickly gathered herself.

♡𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓵 ♡ | Furina x Male!Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें