6: ᴀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴏʀᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ

"An Archon?"

Furina nodded.

"Yes. An Archon is like a God."

Furina looked at the ground.

You both have been talking for about ten minutes during this time.

"I pretended to be a God for 500 years, hoping that the prophecy wouldn't come true. I researched and sent out people to investigate, but to no avail..."

Furina shook her head.

"...The past is in the past, and I am going to move on no matter what."

"..."

"I'm finally free to live my own life again, and even though I have no idea where i'm going right now..."

Furina smiled and looked at you as if finding the cure to the darkness that was currently holding her back.

"At least the choice is in my hands."

-

You, Furina, and everyone else continued to help the troupe set up the play.

Furina even managed to knock some sense into one of them and make him see reality now that their "star" was no longer there.

After investigating Director Aurelie's death, Aether explained the whole "disappearance" case to you, which you made sure to remember.

Finally, after running around Fontaine for what seemed like hours, Furina decided where the performance would take place. The Opera Epielese.

But before the performance, you, Aether, and Furina needed approval from Neuvillette first.

-

"Hey, look at that! Looks like I guessed right!"

Paimon looked at Furina, surprised.

"You were just guessing!?"

All of you walked over to Neuvillette with haste.

"I knew you'd be here."

Neuvillette turned around and was met with all of you.

"I am here merely for a short break. It has been a while, Miss Furina. And you too, Y/n, Traveler, and Paimon. What might I assist you with today?"

"I would like to book the Opera Epiclese for an event. You see..."

-

After explaining the whole plot of "The Little Oceanid," and the backstory of it, Neuvillette agrees and says farewell, but he unfortunately tells you to stay behind.

"...Yes..?"

You looked at Neuvillette, awaiting his request,

He was very demanding of requests, wasn't he?

Instead of looking troubled, Neuvillette had a small smile on his face instead.

"So you see, the Northwest Of The Court Of Fontaine contains..."

-

"Leave this place, O Little Oceanid, and never, ever look back!"

The audience clapped as they awaited for the next scene.

Furina looked worriedly at Dulphy as you walked over and brought her a glass of water.

Dulphy happily accepted the glass of water and gulped it down.

"Everyone's really throwing themselves into their roles. I haven't seen such a fine performance in a long time."

Furina sighed as she turned around and looked at you and Dulphy.