ʀᴀɪɴʙᴏᴡ ꜰʟᴏᴡᴇʀ 4/4

A huge smile appeared on Furina's face as she looked at her work.

It had been days since she started this little project, but it was finally finished.

The Rainbow Flower you gave her. She pressed it.

She didn't want the rose to change color, so she quickly did what needed to be done.

Now she'll have it preserved forever.

Furina lifted up her notebook and put the Rainbow Flower inside. Furina couldn't stop smiling as she stared at it and happily swung her legs back and forth.

"..."

Suddenly, Furina sat up from her bed and lifted the empty notebook. Now that she thinks of it, she hasn't written anything in it.

Opening the first page of the notebook, Furina got a pen off her desk and started writing.

At first, she wasn't sure what to write about, but when her mind went to you, two sentences turned into paragraphs.

Everything was written down.

The day you met, the dates you both went on, your proposal, napping together, and so much more.

All the details went down to the color of your eyes.

It was no secret that she loved you a lot, and you loved her a lot, too.

One thing Furina didn't know was that you did the same thing. You wrote every single moment you've had so far with Furina.

Ever since she suggested writing down To-Do lists, you eventually started writing down your memories, too.

You didn't want to forget them. They were all precious.

Hearing a knock on her door, Furina snapped out of dreamworld and put her pen down.

"Furina, are you busy right now?"

Furina's mood immediately brightened when she heard your voice on the other side of the door. You have been working at the adventures guild all day.

"Nope! Hold on, I'm coming!"

Furina got off her bed and walked over to her door. Even though it has only been a few hours, she has missed you so much.

Furina looked in the mirror, making sure she looked presentable. Nodding her head, Furina quickly ran over to open the door.

Her happy expression quickly turned into a look of surprise when she saw what you were holding.

A bouquet... of Rainbow Flowers.

"Sorry I took so long to get back. More hilichurl camps were built around Fontaine, so it took a while to get rid of all of them."

Furina's cheeks turned rosy while her eyes widened slightly.

"..."

"Here. These are for you."

You handed Furina the flowers, and she looked down at them. They were beautiful... and looked pretty fresh.

Did you pick these by yourself?

Furina smiled and walked over to her dresser to place the flowers down. She would have to put them in a vase later and eventually press all of them.

"Thank you."

Furina ran over to you and gave you a hug.

"I love it."

You hugged her back and smiled.

"I'm glad."

Furina wasn't bothered at all about the amount of flowers she would have to press later. She was happy and treasured everything you gave her.

The love she had desperately longed for finally showed up without warning and gave her what she longed for.

"Ew, get a room."

Paimon shook her head and stuck out her tongue.

Flying past you, she opened the door to her room and shut her door.

Furina rolled her eyes and let go of the hug.

"N/n."

"Yes?"

Furina suddenly kissed your cheek and smiled.

"I love you a lot."

---

Extra:

"Furina."

"Yes?"

"Let's get married right now."

"Huh!?"

♡♡♡

A/n: Well, that's it! The last special chapter. I could write a wedding chapter, but I wanted to finish this first before my tests. School has been kicking me in the butt and it doesn't help that I'm taking some AP classes next year. 😭

Anyway, have a nice day/night. Take care of yourselves!~ ♡