14: ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍᴏᴛɪᴠᴀᴛɪᴏɴ.

"Thank you for helping me finish unpacking."

You moved Furina's empty suitcases into the corner, leaving her to decide what to do with them.

"No problem. Do you need anything else?"

"No, not right now!"

Furina took off her hat and set it down on her night table.

"So, um.."

Hearing the nervousness in Furina's voice, you immediately looked at her, concerned.

"Is there something wrong?"

Furina twiddled her thumbs as she nervously looked down at the wooden floors.

"I'm just a bit worried. I was hoping that I wasn't bothering you with my presence since I did move in unexpectedly."

You immediately shook your head.

"No. It's nice to have more company."

Furina smiled, but it immediately disappeared when she made eye contact with her reflection in the mirror.

'Mirror Me' wasn't here anymore. She was gone..

"Furina?"

Furina quietly sat down at the small chair, not looking away from her reflection.

"...Sorry..I'm just feeling a bit...ill.."

"..."

You looked at the mirror and then at Furina. You then recalled her telling you her story. About how there was someone named...Focalor? That was her name, right?

You picked up the hair brush from the dresser as you tried to remember all the details.

You didn't even realize it, but your memory was fading.

Furina looked at her reflection with worry. She missed Focalor dearly now that she was no longer here, but she knew Focalor wanted her to move on and live as a human.

The girl's furrowed eyebrows immediately lifted up with surprise when she realized you were gently brushing her hair.

"Y/n?"

"I like your hair. It's pretty."

Furina's eyes lit up as she stared at you through the mirror.

She didn't know why, but her eyes welled up with tears.

Hair holds memories.

That was a famous saying in Teyvat, so she cut her hair short as a way to move on from the suffering she endured all those years.

You put the brush down and gently cupped Furina's face.

"Please don't be penitent. I love it when you smile."

-

"Oh, so.. Is there a reason why I have to be here?"

You followed Navia, clearly confused as to what was going on.

While you were shopping for food, you suddenly ran into the blonde, and she immediately started dragging you away.

You couldn't really escape either because her new bodyguards were right behind you. (They didn't seem intimidating, though..)

"Yup! Actually, you are one of the main reasons for this outing."

Navia stopped walking and put her hands on her hips.

"We want to help you."

You lifted an eyebrow.

"With what?"