bonus chapter

A/n yes I know why am I not updating the prequel I'm sorry you guys prequels are not my strong suit and they stress me out but I promise you I'm not going to give up on it I'm going to try working on it these next few days but no promises as to how much we'll be done on them as I'm in grad school right now however this idea just came to me I was watching clips from Walker and something I really think should have been included especially in the story and Felicia says that she was the one who gave Liam the tip about Emily's murder I feel it was good to do a flashback and explain what happened so this is what that is and I'm going to do it before I forget it thanks for reading the story and please enjoy- Clato3

During one of their hospital visits since Felicia had to attend a lot of them even after Cleo was shot. Cordell decided to bring up something that had been on his mind. He was unsure if now was the best considering he had already dropped the Ashyla bomb on her. Yet she was his daughter and everything she had been through, he owed it to her. No one else had listened to her about what she had seen except his family.
"Felicia we need to talk about something." Cordell said. The nurse in the room gave him an annoyed glare but Felicia signaled her to leave them be.
"Okay." She answered. A one word response well that was something he had never received from her, it was going to be a few months.

" I'm sorry for dropping off that on you I didn't mean to, I just knew you had a right to know the truth." He responded.
"I know it will just take some time for me to get used to everything, don't get me wrong I think a part of me always knew. Yet everything in my life feels like a lie." She admitted and wiped a few tears from her face. "I thought I didn't like who I was and that's why I tried to be someone else but I guess I didn't know who I was at all." Cordell felt intense heart break for her as that wasn't the kind of reunion he wanted with his long lost daughter. He just wanted to hug her and tell her how sorry he was for letting her go through all that pain. She probably felt lost and hopeless just like how he felt when he lost Emily.

Speaking of her, he also wished he could tell her that he found Ashyla. There was no guarantee she wouldn't have worked everything out before hand and castared Avis.
"I know it seems that way and there's nothing I can say that would make me understand what you went through, but I'll always be here for you." He said. She looked at him with tear stained eyes and for a minute he thought she might hit him. He was wrong though she hugged him tightly and let everything out.
"Please just hold me daddy." she whimpered
That was something he could definitely do, he held her close until her sobs turned into sniffles. It took her awhile to calm down and Cordell ruffled her hair.

"Are you okay?" He asked. After asking that he truly wanted to hit himself of course she wasn't okay her whole life had just come crumbling on top of her.
"Yeah I'm okay Walker." She responded.
"Not Walker honey, dad." He said. This made her smile and she joked if that was an order or a request.
"A bit of both but I can make it an order." Cordell joked.
"Wow someone is overprotective." She joked back which broke the tension in the room and Cordell felt even closer to his daughter. After twenty years of being only friend they could finally have the father daughter relationship, they wanted.

" Consider yourself lucky you don't have a boyfriend I'll threaten like your sister." Cordell responded. She playfully pushed him and then wiped her eyes.
" okay I know you us talking isn't just about that what else did you want to talk about?" She asked. Cordell stiffened a bit as he asked his question.
" I know you probably don't want to talk about it but since I know that it was you who helped me find Emily's killer I mean your mom's killer how did you..." His voice stammers off when he can't seem to find the words for the question. She says heavily and takes his hand for comfort.
"Its not a happy story I promise you that." She cautioned.

"I know but I have to know because if I don't I'll drive myself crazy." He responded. It was the truth and they both knew it. She grabbed onto his hands harder and explained her story.
"It was over 2 years ago, not long after the whole Avis incident happened and I just found out I was pregnant it was terrified." She explained and flinched at the memory. Cordell tightened his grip at the very mention of the incident. As still wished he had known so he could punish the guy himself. "I took a risk but sometimes I didn't often do but I was barely 18 and I was pregnant I didn't know what else to do." She continued. " I knew that she was a social worker and she bought supplies in her people I thought she could help me."

"How did you contact her?" Cordell asked. If she had come to her in person he was sure Emily would have told him about it. Unless Emily hadn't been able to recognize Felicia when she saw her.
" I want to where she worked I was disguised as a girl Numa one of my aliases, I didn't know if she would recognize me until this day I'm still not sure if she did." Felicia responded. " I told her the situation but I left at the detail of how it happened as I wanted to tell both of you about that. " As she continued Felicia could see the memory of her younger self talking with Emily.

"Excuse me Emily Walker I need your help." A younger Felicia said as she walked into her office. She explained her situation in tears and Emily wasted no time in consoling her.
"Hey its alright whatever happened I can help and I promise you you'll be okay." Emily responded and gave her some food along with a slip of paper.
"She gave me her number and yours and said that we should meet up in a few nights." Felicia said. " I was beyond words I didn't know if she'd actually help me because so far no one had I'd always have to help myself and do what I can for other people."

At the memory she cried a little bit but Cordell wiped her tears and handed her some tissues. He would probably need that box later if she didn't use them all.
"Then what happened?" Cordell asked. This makes Felicia's eye and he realized that shee must have seen her the day she died.
"She was going to bring me some water and I waited for her but I knew something was wrong when she didn't show up." Felicia explained. " I texted her and asked if she was all right and before I get a response I heard a gunshot."
Another memory played in her mind as she recalled that night.

A eighteen year old Felicia text her phone and covers her pregnant belly. She receives no message from Emily about her whereabouts and she starts to worry. She begins typing another text explaining more about her identity and hopes that will convince her to come. However that allowed gunshot filter ears and she needs something terrible what happened. She ran over to the sound it's all a bunch of people both men and women with a bunch of boxes. Being the smart Thief that she was she knew it was either drugs they were taking in or something much worse. Get that wasn't the worst part the worst part was seeing Emily Walker struggling to breathe on the grass. It took everything in her not to jump in and help her out of fear that she would be seen and Emily wouldn't get help. She couldn't see the man and woman who had done it but she knew they were going to kill her.

Of course before she could jump up and identify who the killer was. Emily was shot a second time and she jumped. She still couldn't see who the people were but she couldn't just leave Emily there. The closest thing to a mother she'd ever had so she took a risk and screamed claiming the police were around. This made the entire gang scatter and different directions, once she was sure they were gone. The teenager ran to Emily and checked her pulse praying that she would be okay. But she wasn't there were two bullets in her body one in her chest and the other in her leg. Even so Felicia still checked her pulse in hopes that somehow she would be alive. She called an ambulance but it was too late Emily was dead. Tears rolled down her eyes and she hugged Emily's corpse.

" I'm sorry I'm so sorry I didn't mean this to happen." She cried. In the distance she could hear another woman approaching them. Along with the police, so Felicia ran off into the night in hopes of telling Cordell what she saw. Her heart broke at the thought of telling him that his wife was gone and the Heartbreak he would go through. Unfortunately every time she went to the Rangers station with a different name and a different disguise. Stan would never let her talk to Cordell Walker and always told her to leave. The memory ended as Felicia was pulled back into the present.

"I tried so hard to tell you about what I had seen even though I wasn't sure who it was but no matter what I tried no one would ever let me talk to you." Felicia explained. " and I hated how the media was betraying you I knew you weren't a maniac I knew you were right." This makes Cordell extremely grateful towards his daughter even though he had always been towards her. It showed how much she cared for him despite not knowing at the time their true relationship.
" So you eventually figured out that Stan was the killer?" Cordell asked.

"No I could never be sure but I was suspicious so I created anonymous tip and left it with Liam." She responded. " I know if anyone could give A message to you it'd be him."
Cordell was shocked and 100 other emotions that he couldn't comprehend. The fact that his daughter had been there the night he lost his wife. Made him realize that Stan could have easily killed her too if he had seen her. what would he have done if he had lost her too? In that moment all he did was hug her that was all he wanted to do. She smiled and hugged him back.
"You have no idea what this means to me or how much you do Felicia I love you little one." He said.
" Not Felicia dad call me Ashyla." She responded.