two

chapter two:
"i'll show what these hands can do if you don't get in the goddamn car and let me tell you, these hands do naughty things"

seola sat on her table, her legs moving up and down. the scene she witnessed last night won't leave her mind. she's sure she just saw the infamous park seonghwa. he is that guy. the guy everyone fears and the one people shouldn't mess with. but what she saw last night was something she could not easily forget.

park seonghwa beat someone up.

"seola, your client has arrived" seola nods and immediately grabs her laptop and pens before leaving the department to meet her client. upon arriving at the lobby, she looks around until a hand is raised. she frowns at the attire of her client. all black suit and an expensive watch on his wrist. she shook this thought aside and approached the table. "good afternoon, mr. park. i'm song seola, i'll be assisting you today with your—"

"how much have you heard, ms. song?"

seola halts, only to realize park seongwha is in front of her. she gulps and softly shuts her laptop close. "i suppose a lot" park seonghwa answered his own question. "i have to make this stupid appointment with you just to clarify everything. i got to make sure nothing comes out of that pretty little mouth of yours, so answer me. how much have you heard?"

"mr. park, why did you beat that person?"

seonghwa scoffs and runs his tongue on his lower lip. "you misunderstand. i don't like explaining myself so i won't. however, if i hear one single rumor regarding that incident. you'll be the first person i would go to, do you understand me, ms. song?" seola gulps and nods. it's all she can do. nobody messes with park seonghwa. "i need words"

"i understand"

"i hope i made myself clear. that will be all. i do not wish to take much of your time" park seonghwa stood and began to walk away. "mr. park!" she calls, stepping forward. her heels clicking. "that was you, right? at the bar, you got a call while drinking your martini. i have quite good senses so i heard. who is he?" she questions. "someone you don't wish to know"

"if you do, might as well die"

"i'd appreciate you not sticking your nose in my business, ms. song. it's not safe to be seen with me. i must go, remember our little conversation." park seonghwa gave her one last look before disappearing in the building.

seola grip on her bag, rushing in the bar the bartender has contacted her where wonji is. she never signed up for babysitting wonji when she's drunk but here she is. apparently, wonji was contacted by the man she met at silveria but was stood up. making the older swims in alcohol and eventually, wasted.

"wonji!" she rushed to the female who had her head hung low. "seola, he never showed up!" wonji cries. "are you her friend? she seems wasted" the bartender approached. "yes, i'm so sorry on behalf of her. how much has she drank?" she asked, taking her purse out. "she already paid. but her phone keeps ringing. i think you should answer it" she grabbed the device from the bartender, mumbling a thank you.

seola frowns at the unfamiliar name of the caller. she sighs and answers the call from a man named kang yeosang. "hello?" she answers. "did i get the wrong number? you don't sound like wonji" kang yeosang replies. "i'm not wonji. wonji's out, she drank a lot. are you the man she's supposed to meet?" she asked. "yes, i've been here for quite long now. where is she?" seola frowns, what the hell is happening? "aren't you supposed to meet her at zion?" she replied, reading the club name.

"shit. i meant the zion at the main road. is she at the neighborhood one?"

seola doesn't know how many times she sighed in less than ten minutes but she let out another one. "i think she got it wrong and thought you stood her up. maybe you could drive here and you know, talk to her?" she suggested. "i'm actually on my way. would you mind waiting? it's not safe to leave her. she's drunk"

"sure, i'll be waiting"

seonghwa walked down the stairs. upon finishing his meeting with wooyoung and with supposed to be yeosang, he finally had the decision to leave. "wait a second! can't we wait for yeosang? he was just meeting someone real quick" wooyoung catch up with him. "i do not wait, wooyoung. i have a lot in my pocket right now."

no he don't. or perhaps he does, song seola has been bugging his head since their little conversation. he hates that he's thinking about her other than work. he also hates the fact that she has an effect on him. in such a small interaction, she's carrying this effect on her already. how about when something happen to them? he's scared already. "woah! hyung, kang yeosang is damn lucky. look! two goddamn women"

seonghwa furrows his brows and looks at where wooyoung is pointing at. there he found the same woman bugging his head. song seola was standing and in front of her was kang yeosang. "fucking player. let's go to him, hyung" wooyoung walk ahead while seonghwa calmly approached the group.

"did you stand me up for this?"

seola furrows her brows at the new voice and turns her frame only to see another tall man and behind was none other than park seonghwa. just when she thought she won't have any other encounter with him, here he is. in front of her. "i'll be taking wonji home, is that fine with you? i don't think you have a car with you" yeosang ignored the new faces and spoke to her. "i don't have a car as well! let me carpool with you!" wooyoung claims. "uh can i trust you?"

"of course. i...i'll try to update you. i kinda know her place and would love to be the one to bring her home. maybe, explain myself" yeosang states and for some reason, seola can trust him. she wants to trust him. "please text me the whereabouts. here's my number" she took out one calling card. "great. i'll make sure to text you uh...seola." she nods as yeosang draped his coat over wonji and carry her friend out. "i'll carpool with you!" wooyoung shouts. "then, let's go!"

"let's go"

seola halts and slowly turns her body to seonghwa who spoke. "what?" she let out. "i'm driving you. i can't just leave here, can't i?" the male raises a brow. "i...i can hail a cab" her words came out audible. "get your stuff." and the man left. she frowns but rushes to get her bag and coat. "i thought we agreed to not have interaction. i was making an effort"

"all i said was none of the events you witnessed must come out of that mouth"

"yeah, not like i go around saying i witnessed someone almost kill another person. i would sound creepy for telling civilians rather than the police" she hints at the sarcasm in her voice. "get in and stop talking" seonghwa opens the door for her. and was she surprised when she found a black expensive car in front of her? no. not at all. not even a bit. the man is literally dressed in expensive stuff from head to toe. 

"you're not trying to kill me, right?"

"if i do, i would've done it. it's easy to take a woman like you, am i right?" seonghwa furrows his brows. "it's easier when we're alone!" she argues. "fuck. just get in the car and shut that mouth" the male cuss. "you won't kill me, right? i mean, i still have student debt and i can't have my face all over the news even though i'm dead. tell me you won't kill me"

"i will if you don't stop."

"get in. i'm tired and i badly want to sleep. i'm making an effort into bringing you home when i shouldn't be. i don't even know you nor want to get to know you" the male said. "like i want to get involved with you, who knows what those hands did" she claims, making the male sighed.

"i'll show what these hands can do if you don't get in the goddamn car and let me tell you, these hands do naughty things"