fifteen

chapter fifteen:
"i have my own flow"

"you should go home" seonghwa concludes, giving her space. "it's wonji's party, how can i leave in the middle of her celebration?" she questions. "you can leave because i say so" seonghwa respond and seola will admit, it's the most immaturity thing she's ever heard from seonghwa. at this point, was he caring for her or he's just making her his territory? by controlling her like this?

"i won't go."

seola turned her heels, leaving the office when she felt seonghwa followed her. in a second, her back was harshly met by the wall. she groaned, her head hitting the wall and a furious seonghwa standing in front of her. "i'm driving you home and no more argument" seonghwa states, no-demands. like he always do. he demands. "you're being immature. just because you don't like them doesn't mean i should too"

"and you're still fond of them upon seeing how they treat me?"

"treat you like what exactly? you're not even at the table for more than 15 minutes." she hissed. "are we fighting over this? fine! that guy beside you looks me down, he doesn't believe i own silveria and fuck he knows i do yet still provoke me in front of everyone, how was that? if you're fine being looked down upon by people, i'm not. nor am i capable of just watching and letting them step over me. they're in my fucking place for goodness sake, if it wasn't for yeosang i would have kick them out"

"you meet people like them, seonghwa. and none of these can be avoided. i hope one day you learn how to go with the flow" she responded. she don't know how else to respond so she takes it in her hands. in her own way. perhaps it's her mistake. she understands seonghwa but he will and will always meet people like this. he could not avoid this. nor any other people.

"i have my own flow"

"go home, seola. if they could look down on me when i'm this presentable, they could easily do it to you" seonghwa's voice was begging but seola knew he wouldn't admit it. he will never admit that he's begging. "you seem uncomfortable earlier, are you okay?" the male added. seola gulps, stepping closer to seonghwa and wrapping her arms around his waist. seonghwa immediately wrapped his arms around her, nuzzling her face on his chest.

"it was so uncomfortable"

"it's okay. you're okay" seonghwa lands a peck on her forehead and never did she expect seonghwa will give her a romantic forehead kiss. "i appreciate this romantic gesture but seonghwa, there's a messed downstairs" wooyoung interrupted their moment. seonghwa sighs, softly pulling away from her. "can't you handle it?"

"if i could i wouldn't have called you. he's armed. gun"

"stay here" seonghwa left her at the bar section. she did as she was told and watched seonghwa take a few steps towards the mess he has to clean up. "it's you again" seonghwa recognized the old man. that bald guy from the other week. "mr. park, i need my money back. i'm begging you" the old man drop to his knees. "what money is he talking about?" he asked wooyoung. "apparently, he was in a bet with a customer and lost" wooyoung shrugs. "how much?"

"50 million"

it wasn't a small amount of money and seonghwa knew he couldn't take it back with his own money. "it's not the bar's fault you lose, ain't it? i don't understand why you're making a mess and causing inconvenience with my customers" he clicked his tongue, shaking his head vigorously. "give me my money back!" the old man shouts, shooting the ceiling. everyone else flinched except seonghwa.