seven

chapter seven:
"her world is very different from yours!"

seonghwa slammed his car door closed out of pure rage. he was tired the whole day and him receiving a message from youngeun saying seola was invited in silveria by his aunt yeoju is the last text he wants to received. it's too much for him to take and all he could feel is anger and nothing else. he had just gone back from villa and fetching seola in silveria is never in his schedule. "mr. park" his aunt's right hand-kyuwon walk towards her, her heels clicking. "where are they?" his voice were deep as he tries not to lose control.

"ms. park firmly said not to interrupt them"

seonghwa ignored that remark and enter the club. he pays no attention to anyone greeting him. he sprint to the vip lobby, slamming every door he would see. not bothering whether he's interrupting parties. kyuwon trail behind him, apologizing for all the inconvenience he was doing. "mr. park!" kyuwon screams. seonghwa halts, finally reaching the door he knows seola is inside.

he twisted the knob, entering, his eyes connecting with seola right away. "i thought i said nobody will interrupt us" yeoju raised a brow at him. "this will be the last time you talk to seola. i don't want another gathering like this" he spoke, grabbing the female's purse and sealing his hand on seola's wrist, pulling her up with him. he said no words and dragged the female out. ignoring her calls.

"seonghwa!" seola calls as they arrive at the parking lot. seonghwa sighs, still holding her white purse. he pushes his hair back, his anger increasing while he feels his aunt behind him. "get in the car" he opens the door to the passenger seat. "but.." he interrupted seola and softly push her to sit. he hands her bag to her and close the door, locking it with his key before facing his aunt. "stop sticking your nose in my business."

"am i invading your privacy? all i want is to warn seola what's waiting for her"

"you are! i am not a kid, i don't need you to watch over me. i know what i'm doing and i don't want you screwing everything that's making me happy" he hissed. his aunt surprised at his declaration. there it goes. he admits it. he admits that seola is making him happy. it's crazy but he managed to say it out loud. "seonghwa..."

"if you want me to be happy, let me handle this"

"do you think dragging an innocent woman in your world will make you happy?" yeoju questions. "her world is very different from yours! think of her safety. she was with you when you almost got shot, what about when you're bloody and soak in your own blood? don't you care about her feelings? she's innocent, seonghwa!" yeoju claims. "stop fucking leading me like i'm a 17 year old. i know what i'm doing and i'm grown now. you're just my aunt. stop invading my privacy"

"i don't need you anymore!"

he waited no reply and walked to the driver seat. he unlocked the door and sat inside. "seatbelt" he spoke particularly to seola who silently nodded and buckled her seatbelts. he started the engine, driving out of the area. "seonghwa, i'm sorry. she invited me and i cannot find any reason to decline. she's your aunt" seola begins to explain. "what did she say to you?" it's what seonghwa is worried about the most. what if seola avoids him now? a lot of questions came flooding in his head but he couldn't find any answers.

seola looked down on her lap. she found herself unable to answer seonghwa. it's suddenly hard to narrate what they talked about in just a short amount of time. "she said i should avoid you" she said, gulping the lump in her throat. "and that you live in a world i won't even like to be in."

"she said you're the danger itself."

seonghwa hit the break, causing seola to lightly jerk forward but managed to hold herself in place. "i don't believe it" her short statement caused seonghwa to slowly look at her. "you spare me twice. so i did not believe her. i know i should because she's your aunt but no, i can't bring myself to believe her."

"you showed me the sides i'm sure she hasn't seen yet"

"i'm taking you home" seonghwa starts the engine, driving again, completely disregarding what seola said. seola was hurt, her chest was tightening at the thought of seonghwa nit believing her. she's gonna admit, she wanted to defend seonghwa the moment park yeoju described the male as someone she never met but she can't. no other reason, she just can't.

seola blinks the tears threatening to leave her eyes and take a deep breath. she looked at the window noticing the route seonghwa is driving is not the route to her home. it's the route leading to somewhere else. she thought he was taking her home? where is he bringing her now? "this is not the route to my place" she speaks out. "i can't leave you alone unless i guarantee your safety."

"i'm taking you to mine. stay in my home, i'll provide for you in the mean time"

seonghwa softly closes the door to his room. he left his office at 2am simply to check on seola. there he found the female under his duvet and is sleeping peacefully. he knew she was at the brink of tears when he coldly disregarded her statement about him and he wanted nothing but to clarify everything. but he can't bring himself to do so. damn he can't even describe what he's feeling.

"stop entering my home out of nowhere, what if i'm in the middle of sex?"

"yeah, you're very protective of your women. i don't think you'll do sex in the living room." wooyoung shrugs, turning all the lights on. the whole living room comes into view. "yeoju brought you here, didn't she?" he questions, pouring a glass of cold water for himself. "she asked me to talk some senses to you" wooyoung sat on the stool. seonghwa sighs and sits across the younger. "so, who's the woman? is she sexy?"

seonghwa scoffs. she is sexy and beautiful. even more beautiful when smiling. god. what's happening to him? "no wonder you said no to women these days, you got someone in your bed now" wooyoung chuckles. "aunt yeoju said you should not do whatever you're planning. especially with her" wooyoung suddenly get serious. "i don't have any plan with her. i.. i'm just keeping her because i want to"

"who is this woman and why does aunt yeoju seem so fed up? she got no problems with your past hook-ups, i don't understand why she's making a mess out of this. it's not like this is your first time"

"because this is the first time I want to risk everything for her"

wooyoung was speechless at his statement. never did he think seonghwa is capable of letting go of those words. it was new to wooyoung but he's liking it. seonghwa is slowly opening up. he's loving it. "aunt yeoju want me to get rid of her. she reasoned because we're living in two different worlds. this is the first time i'm questioning myself. questions like what if i did not get in this business? would things change if i'm just a normal worker like her?"

"would things be different if my parents weren't killed?"

"you know, right? this all started because of their murder. if they weren't murdered, would it be less different? will i have the freedom to at least admire her?" seonghwa sighed out. "i don't think i can accomplish aunt yeoju's order today. what a bummer" wooyoung sighs in relief. seonghwa was confused and he threw a questioning look towards wooyoung.

"i can't stop you now, you have fallen so deep that you won't be able to lift yourself up"

"do you know what she told me earlier? she said she don't believe aunt yeoju. she said she don't believe that i'm the danger itself. most people would believe aunt yeoju when it comes to my personality but her, she did not believe my aunt. she said it's because i spared her life twice" he chuckles, looking down at the sudden interesting looking glass. "isn't that great? she doesn't easily get swayed"

"you're worried about her safety, aren't you?" wooyoung added, sympathy visible on his eyes. seonghwa only nodded in response. he could not hide anything from wooyoung, he knew that. "i was not the same as i was a week ago. i just found myself naturally trying to handle everything in a positive way. i used to be reckless, i don't care if i get hurt in the process of work but now, i just want to handle everything properly"

"maybe because i witnessed how scared she was when i was almost shot."