five

chapter five:
"stop me when i lose control"

seola turn and turn and turn again but sleep won't eat her up. she sighs and sits up. her eyes roam around the room again. the walls are grey, even the beddings and the faint smell of perfume she's sure is from seonghwa is everywhere. even his bed smells like him, proving that he's been housing here.

deciding on her stance, she stood and put her slippers on. she walked to the door, softly pulling it open. she takes a deep breath and walk down the stairs. the entire house was dark and the only source of light was the bulb on the yard that's reflecting on the glass walls. she continue her journey until she reach the living room that was connected to the kitchen.

"you bastard. when i see you, i'll feed you with the bullet you shoot me with."

seola halts and retrieves her foot. she remains on her spot. it was clear that seonghwa is in the kitchen and busy on the phone. "accident?! you fucking hit my car and involved an innocent woman! and you expect me to believe that it was a slip of hand?! you better not relax. the next morning, my first task is to find you and cut your limbs with my bare hands" seonghwa hissed.

seola flinches at the aggressiveness of his voice. park seonghwa is so unpredictable. he's so nice to her earlier and even assured her safety but he's so cruel right now. just who the hell is park seonghwa?

"are you eavesdropping on my conversation?"

seola jumped on her spot but tried to keep her composure as seonghwa stood in front of her. a black silk robe hugged his waist. his hair was down compared to the days she sees him with his hair slick up. "i went down to get water, i'm so sorry. i didn't mean to overhear your conversation" she reply, her voice getting smaller as she felt like a bait in the eyes of the beast who's staring at her and ready to bite anytime. "so you admit you listened"

"do you know what i hate the most?" she lifts her head and finds seonghwa reaching behind him, his grip then reveals a gun he just pulled. "i hate when people invade my privacy. moreover, listen to my conversation with someone. maybe you think because you're a woman i'll spare you, well, you're wrong. i do not bias any gender and i won't spare even women."

"i'm so sorry"

"but, were you talking to the one that shot you?" she asked, forgetting the fact that she could have her head burst anytime. "yeah, i know who shot me. he made an excuse saying it was an accident" seonghwa walked past her and entered his mini bar. she tilted her head in confusion before following the male in his mini bar. "i would appreciate if you won't mention this to anyone. it's very confidential and may question your safety if it comes out of you"

"i understand. again, i'm so sorry for eavesdropping. i didn't mean to"

"this will be the last time i'm sparing you" she nods at that. she's more than thankful that seonghwa is giving her another chance. "however" her breath hitch as the male walked behind her, she then felt a cold metal on her exposed arm. seonghwa pressed the tip of the gun on her arm, his chest dangerously close to her back. "if one word comes out of that mouth, every little detail that leaves that pretty little mouth."

"i'll make sure to use the same bullet that almost kills me to you"

"do you understand?" she immediately nods her head. all she can do is nod now that she's at gunpoint she can't even bring herself to open her mouth. "i need words" seonghwa press the weapon to her flesh. "i understand." she managed to let out. "i hate this.." seonghwa suddenly says out of nowhere. "what is?"

"your body is reacting to me in a sensual way, i don't think i'll be able to control myself"

seola gulps. she's well aware of her body but she never expected park seonghwa to notice it. and what does he mean to control himself? does he feel the same way as she does? she don't know. "what did you do to me, seola?" seonghwa mumbles before she feels his devil hands tracing the curve of her waist, his breath fanning her exposed neck. her breath hitch, the continuous movement of seonghwa's hand roaming her body is making her hot. she wanted to risk everything at the moment.

"you said it's not safe to be seen with you"

"what are we doing right now, seonghwa?" she sits up, turning her body and facing the beast. her back softly lands on the corner of the counter but she keeps her composure. "i hate this, too. i hate that i feel attracted to you and that i want to risk everything. but it came out of you already, you said it's not safe to be seen with—" her words came unfinished when she felt a pair of soft lips aggressively moving on hers.

this one act caused everything for her to risk everything. she clings her arms around seonghwa's neck, letting the male dominate her in every possible way. she lets him take control and invade her privacy as she moves her lips along with him. she was running out of oxygen but it seems seonghwa has no plan to let her go yet so she tap his chest multiple times. seonghwa took her action into yet another action and lets go of her lips.

but her peace was cut short when his lips found her neck. her eyes shut closed and she let seongwha kiss her and mark her. she's sure she's gonna regret that mark once morning comes. "no more backing out" seonghwa whispers, his breath hitting her face.

seola's back hits the bed with a thud. as soon as she regains her composure, she finds seonghwa unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it across the room. seonghwa hovered on top of her, his eyes full of lust. "stop me when i lose control" she trembles at his deep voice but nod nonetheless. seonghwa lean in, closing the gap between them. this time, his lips were moving in a calm manner. she kiss him back, lifting her arm to wrap around his neck.

to her surprise, seonghwa yanked her arm down, holding her wrist firmly against the bed. seonghwa's kisses went from her lips, to her jaw, neck and collarbone, giving her his marks as he went down. seonghwa wordlessly lifted her top off and softly throw it down on the floor. his lips were once again on her body, at this point, she could only huff a breath, feeling too good that it overwhelmed her so much.

"seonghwa.." she let out a lewd moan feeling his rough hands dragging her bottoms down and her coming bare in front of him. seonghwa ignored her remarks, positioning himself between her legs. a moan escape seola, seonghwa is eating her like a beast. her chest heave up and down feeling his tongue in her entrance and sucking her clit like there's no tomorrow. he was preparing her. definitely for something big.

seonghwa lifts himself up, his hands massaging her breast and the other playing with her sensitive buds. she moans, sweat forming on her forehead. seonghwa is surprisingly sweating too much as well. making him twice attractive as he is. "i'm going in" she nods, holding onto his biceps.  seonghwa grunts, getting himself in position to her entrance. his hand grips on her thighs, spreading it as much as he can before pushing in. he moans at the tightness he felt before giving the female under him time to adjust.

"seonghwa" he hums, pushing wet strands from seola's face. at this point, the female is so beautiful he could easily risk everything. but he always reminds himself at the back of his head that he shouldn't. that it won't be worth it. and that it will only make seola suffer.

he moans and grunts, buckling his hips while he thrust in and out of seola. he holds her in place, his forehead on top of hers and he would occasionally leave kisses on her neck to distract her from his work below. but he knows it's no use. seola is feeling too much ecstacy as much as he do.

seola opens her eyes, the bright moon shining from the window. she quietly grunts, lifting her gaze at the male that collapses right after doing her. she gulps, sweat is still visible on seonghwa's forehead. they have just finished five minutes ago and she lost count how many times she tried to stop seonghwa. but what she can say is, to their session is what she meant.

it's empty.