𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐒𝐍𝐎𝐖, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

—— " Are you asking to be my teacher, Ser Sloane? " ——༺ ♔ ༻

༺ ♔ ༻

——— AFTER AN ENTIRE MONTHS JOURNEY, the Starks and the King's party finally arrived at King's Landing. It wasn't what Rosaline thought. It was quite large, and grand. Many villagers were there waiting for their arrival. It almost made Rosaline feel... important.

Rosaline followed her father through the front of the Winterfell procession, along with Jory and other guards. Behind them, Arya, Sansa, and Septa Mordane were riding in a cart, in awe of the views that was King's Landing.

Once they entered the courtyard, Ned pulled himself off his horse, lightly petting it to keep it calm while Rosaline held onto her reins, staying put on Athena. Though, Rosaline and her father's attention was pulled elsewhere when they were approached by a royal steward.

"Welcome, Lord Stark," he greeted. "Grand Maester Pycelle has called a meeting of the Small Council. The honor of your presence is requested."

Ned then glanced back at Septa Mordane before he said, "Get the girls settled in. I'll be back in time for supper."

The woman nodded as Rosaline sighed, knowing more of her sisterly duties were required. She pulled herself off her horse as her father continued, "And, Jory, go with them."

"Yes, my lord."

Rosaline fiddled with her reins, petting the side of Athena's head as the horse nuzzled against her. She grinned against the horse's dark, luscious hair just before a man walked up to her. She turned to him, and by the looks of it, he seemed to be in charge of the stables. She hesitantly gave the reins to him and he smiled at her before he walked off towards the stables, she presumed. She watched them a moment before quickly shaking her head, turning back to her sisters and governess.

With that, they were escorted into the castle and their journey at King's Landing began. Such a pretty sight. Long, bright hallways, highly decorated and polished. Rosaline didn't know about her sisters, but she definitely felt so special. And important walking through the halls, escorting to their apartments. Though luxury and beauty would soon not be important once she realized how corrupt King's Landing truly was.

The Stark's apartments were quite beautiful and accommodating. It had a large area for the family to eat and spend time together but among were four bed chambers. One for each of them.

When Rosaline found her chamber, she smiled to herself when she found her things were already brought there. All still intact. Even her bow and quiver. She lined her fingers across the bow, smiling as she thought of Jon, wondering what he was up to.

As she began to unpack her things, she spotted a note on a desk with a red rose laid over it. The folded note had her name written on it, so clearly it was for her. As well was it in her chambers.