𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱

—— " i will take your crown

—— " i will take your crown... i will take your throne... and i will burn it all as you watch " ——
༺ ♔ ༻

——— FINALLY, AFTER LONG TRAVELS, the Dothraki and the Targaryens finally arrived at Vaes Dothrak, the Dothraki capital city. Daeron came to a slow stop before the city's entrance with Daenerys, Ser Jorah, and Viserys, all four of them at the front of the procession on horseback. It wasn't much, but it was enough to keep Daeron interested. He gazed at the pair of large horse statues at the entrance of the city as Ser Jorah said, "Vaes Dothrak — the city of the horselords."

"A pile of mud," said Viserys, derisively.

Daeron shook his head irritated, looking at his brother as he continued, "Mud and shit and twigs. Best these savages can do?"

"These are my people now. You shouldn't call them savages," Daenerys sternly said.

"I'll call them what I like, because they're my people," barked Viserys as Daeron and his sister stared at him irritated. "This is my army. Khal Drogo is marching the wrong way with my army."

With that, Viserys rode off as the rest of the khalasar continued forward into Vaes Dothrak. Daeron, Daenerys and Ser Jorah rode together, keeping a normal pace as Daenerys thought to herself. Something she wasn't much allowed to do unless she was with Daeron.

"If my brother was given an army of Dothraki, could you conquer the Seven Kingdoms?" asked Daenerys.

"The Dothraki have never crossed the Narrow Sea," said Ser Jorah. "They fear any water their horses can't drink."

"But if they did?" asked Daenerys.

Ser Jorah was silent a moment before he said, "King Robert is fool enough to meet them in open battle, but the men advising him are different."

"And you know these men?" asked Daenerys.

"I fought beside them once, long ago," Ser Jorah told them. "Now Ned Stark wants my head. He drove me from my land."

Daeron narrowed his eyes confused before looking at him. "Because you sold slaves."

"Aye."

"Why?" asked Daenerys.

"I had no money and an expensive wife," said Ser Jorah.

"And where is she now?"

"In another place... with another man," Ser Jorah answered and the siblings stared at him stunned.

That night, Daeron was set up in his own residential hut in Vaes Dothrak, laying out on his bed, reading a book. His sheathed sword laid against his bed, along with folded clothes. He was reading up more things about culture and language when he suddenly heard a noise outside. His attention perked up, staring at the entrance of his hut. And when he heard another noise, he straightened up in caution.