𝐁𝐀𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐑, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

—— " they should know better than to disrespect their queen

—— " they should know better than to disrespect their queen. especially a targaryen queen " ——
༺ ♔ ༻

——— ROSALINE AND SANSA WEREN'T ALLOWED anywhere without a Lannister guard escorting them. Weren't in their quarters without a Lannister guard guarding them. Couldn't even speak of an escape because the Lannister's would hear. Not that Sansa wanted to escape. She wanted to still marry King Joffrey, but Rosaline could tell she was still scared. Rosaline was too, but she had to put a brave face for her sister. She had to find someway to find Arya, and find a way for them to escape. It had been multiple weeks and Arya was still missing. The girls didn't know where she could be.

On one particular day, Rosaline was confided to her chambers with a forlorn look over her. She sat on her bed, fiddling with the bowstring of her bow. But with her in her room was Sansa, the same hopeless and lonely look over her as well. The redhead sat on the floor, leaning against her sister's bed as she lovingly pet Sigrid, who laid down next to her.

"I take it back," Sansa suddenly said and Rosaline glanced down at her.

"Take what back?" she asked.

"Everything I said before," said Sansa, but Rosaline was still visibly confused. "I'm glad Sigrid wasn't at the Crossroads Inn that night... I'm glad she's here now..."

Rosaline smiled at her, and almost chuckled when Sigrid licked Sansa's face, earning a giggle from the redhead.

"She is yours just as she is mine," said Rosaline and Sansa glanced back at her. "We're wolves... she'll protect her own..."

Sansa lightly smiled, but it didn't last.

"Lady Rosaline and Sansa have been summoned to court..."

The girls together glanced over at the bedroom door, staring confused as they heard a woman's voice on the other end.

"I'm here to escort them there."

"Alright."

A Lannister guard opened Rosaline's door and the Stark girls straightened up when they saw a young woman on the other side. Probably just a few years older than Rosaline. She had dark, beautiful hair and blue glimmering eyes.

"Greetings, Lady Rosaline," the girl grinned before nodding at Sansa, "Lady Sansa... I've been asked to escort you to court."

"Court?" questioned Rosaline, trying so hard to not sound annoyed. "What does King Joffrey want now?"

"I... I am not sure," the girl sounded nervous, but continued to smile anyway.

Rosaline sighed before she pulled herself from her bed, straightening out her dress as Sansa stood from the floor, doing the same. Though, just as they were about to leave, the girl stepped before Rosaline, a worried look over her.