𝐀 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐍, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

—— " those eggs

—— " those eggs... belonged to our ancestors. and now they belong to our sister " ——
༺ ♔ ༻

——— SHOUTING AND YELLING echoed through the quarters some hours after Rosaline was confided to her room. She didn't understand what was happening outside, just that it was men yelling at each other. One of them... sounded familiar.

Even Sigrid began whining.

"I must speak to Lady Rosaline and her sisters!"

"You are not permitted to speak to them, under Lord Stark's orders!"

"That is why I must speak with them! It is about Lord Stark! There was a fight! Just outside Lord Baelish's brothel! He's been severely injured—!"

Rosaline pushed open her chambers door without a second thought, only to find Adrian talking to a guard stationed outside of her room.

Adrian placed his eyes on Rosaline, a worried look over him while an even more worried one was on her. Sigrid walked up next to her as Rosaline asked, "What has happened?"

"I do not know all the details, my lady," said Adrian as she stepped out of her chambers. "There was a fight between your father, his men and Jaime Lannister and his men-at-arms. Your father was the only survivor..."

"Only survivor?" questioned Rosaline as she and Adrian walked through the quarters together, her father's guards watching them. "Do you mean...?"

"I'm sorry, my lady..." Adrian softly said as they stopped in the middle of the living area. He stared at her sympathetically as her brows furrowed in great grief.

Jory Cassel was dead, killed in the fight.

Her tear stung eyes met his blue ones before saying, "Take me to my father..."

"My lady... it wasn't a pretty sight—"

"I said take me to him," Rosaline sternly said and Adrian fell silent before he nodded. She then glanced back at her father's guards and said, "Stay here with my sisters..." They nodded before Rosaline shot her direwolf a hard look. "Stay here with Arya and Sansa, Sigrid..."

The wolf stayed put as Rosaline and Adrian rushed out of the quarters. And Rosaline didn't say a thing as she quickly followed Adrian through the Red Keep, her thoughts only of her father.

Adrian was right. It wasn't a pretty sight.

Her father was unconscious in a medical bed, blood dripping down his leg. He had a bandage wrapped around his thigh, covering up his wound. He looked so weak, and vulnerable. It was hard to look at him.

When Rosaline arrived there with Adrian, the medics inside quickly glanced over at her and stepped away so the girl could walk into the room. But she was frozen, staring at her father.